Linkin Park & Depeche Mode - Machine Link

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Minty Loops, Sep 28, 2016.

Minty Loops

Minty Loops Well-Known Member

Machine Link Large.jpg Here's a short preview of my upcoming album, Machine Link. It's a collection of mashups I've created using tracks by Linkin Park and Depeche Mode. Coming out on 10/1/16.

In attempt to give these very familiar songs new meaning, each song will have a story. All songs will make up a general theme. The theme is the evolution of trust and betrayal. It will be told in the 2nd person perspective. Each song's story will be in the description of the videos.

All videos/songs will be uploaded to my YouTube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-5ab0 ... 0AnXrMfD8g

View attachment 8483

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Should've put your own name on the front, IMO

Minty Loops

Minty Loops Well-Known Member

You're probably right, but I tried adding it and I feel like it really ruined the look of the cover. I made this track listing image, kind of like the back side of a CD case, though. Right after I saw your comment I went and tacked my name to the corner. I'll include that at the end of each video. It might seem like the easy way out but I really like the cover I came up with and I'd rather not redesign it. As for the video itself though, I might be able to add my name in one of the corners of the background. Machine Link Back-Tracklisting.jpg