Two More Australia Tour Dates Added

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Linkin Park have added an additional two dates to their Australian leg of the tour commencing in December.

December 12: Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
    December 15: Sydney, Australia - Acer Arena

Tickets go on sale October 21st and LPU Pre-sale information can be found at lpu.linkinpark.com when announced.

Source: linkinpark.com

Prano

Prano Member

any information about their last show in Chile??

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

They played the same set-list as they did Argentina, and tonight they play Brazil. It will probably be the same set but we shall see. :)

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

Most awesome day ever! The concert was amazing. ATS songs sound greeeeat live :D

thegame87

thegame87 Well-Known Member

Guess this means I'll have to seem them twice - 2 nights in a row. Geez what a shame :D

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Nice pic! How was the M&G? Were they sitting at a table? I thought you were not allowed to take pics when it's like that.

On topic - great news for Australian fans.

Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

I was kinda hoping they would announce a second sydney show... just incase I miss out on the meet & greet :D

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

My brother might go to one, or both of these. So far he is going to Adelaide, Brisbane.

danielpsoad-09

The M&G was great! The LP staff were really nice people. I also talked a bit with Mark Fiore, and took a picture with him.
    And yes, the guys from LP were sitting at a table, and they signed our items. We were told not to use our cameras during that moment. After all of us had our items signed by the band, we took some official group pictures (like this one http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...52681436408_61732126408_5792965_4575407_n.jpg ), and the members of the band left. Chester and Phoenix stayed with us for some minutes, and then I had the opportunity to take a picture with both. Chester is such a cool guy. He was very nice with all his chilean fans. A lot of my friends went to the hotel where he was staying before and after the concert, and he was always smiling, he signed everything he was asked to sign and took pictures with everybody.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Danielpsoad-09 - Sounds like you had an awesome time :D That is really nice of Chester to do that. I doubt I will get a M&G for the London show I'm going to as there's like 200 LPU members attending that show :| lol

jessiexo

jessiexo Well-Known Member

I'm just wondering, did the General Admission people get a reserved spot after the LPU meet and greet? I always wondered this, since the M&G occurs before the band goes on so wouldn't those who have lined up the entire day to get to the front lose their spot?

danielpsoad-09

No, general admission people have no reserved spot. I had a 'VIP' ticket, and I also didn't get a reserved spot, which is understandable. I mean, you have to choose: you meet the band, or you don't but see them in first line during the concert.
    I arrived at the venue at 9AM (LP was scheduled to play at 9.30PM) and I had to wait all the day til the M&G which started at 8.10 PM aprox. (We received an email with the M&G details when we were waiting for the doors to be open). The M&G ended at 8.40PM aprox, and then I returned to the stage where LP was going to play. I was waaaaay back, so I started moving around, bothering people, until I was like in the middle of the crowd before the show. When the first song started (W&K), I began pushing people while jumping. Like in the middle of the set, I was already in the 3rd or 4th line, but it was hard work to be there.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

So, how about them US tour dates eh? :awesome:

jessiexo

Understandable, but I'm almost thinking I'd rather just be front row with no M&G :p

I've never seen LP before, how are the crowds? I'm curious since I saw Bullet For My Valentine on Friday, and I didn't expect the crowd to be rough. But I was front row/centre and against the gate, and I have bruises all up my arms, on my hips, on my back, and there was some pretty crazy moshing and crowd surfing. Esp. because of my spot, everyone crowd surfed over me and I got kicked in the head/my face banged against the gate a bajillion times haha.

EDIT:
    Don't forget Canada!

Jeff

Ok Jessie, I won't forget Canadia :drevil:

jessiexo

Okay:)

PS... Game

Jeff

:FUUUUUU:

ju5t1n

ju5t1n Member

Why did they add this date so late? i would have preferred Sunday the 12th ! but i already got my tickets for Monday the 13th :(

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Linkin Park got bored of you.

KiAllen

KiAllen Well-Known Member

Very content with my ticket for the 13th. Can't wait to do the LP/Muse double :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.