OMFG Glee

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Minus, Sep 22, 2010.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

To be fair, it's only offensive from an atheist point of view. For those who are religious, it can be eye-opening. A lot of Catholics assume that atheists worship the devil, and I'm sure seeing that episode helped them to see that everyone has different reasons for being atheist.

I'm agnostic, but I really didn't see anything wrong with the episode. Everyone gets a bad moment, everyone gets a good one. Sue's rare heart-on-the-sleeve moment got to me.

In my opinion, you're just reading into it too much. I thought it was a fair representation of all viewpoints, and a pretty poignant episode.

But onto the current one, Brittany/Artie actually had me feeling for... well both. Artie for what was taken away from him, and Brittany seemed actually hurt. I think she actually thought she was falling for him. Her little meatball scene confirmed it for me, even taking into account her relationship with Santana.

Also, Mike Chang and Tina? Great duet. Really showed off the talent of Harry Shum Jr. while staying true to who he is. Well done. My favorite duet of the episode.

danielakatoxic

danielakatoxic Active Member

To comment on the most recent episode... "We's be's goin to breadsticks."

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

And to anyone who may be wondering, NO. Puck is not leaving the show. Mark Salling is out promoting his album, so yeah.

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I wasn't even aware of that rumour :s

Rohit LP

Rohit LP The Silent Red

d only good thing abt glee...(first season telecast in india just finished)...was...neal Patrik Harris made a special appearance..otherwise..

duh.>!!!