*NEW* ATS Release show screenshots

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Schen The Genius, Jan 18, 2011.

Schen The Genius

Schen The Genius Former LPU Mod LPA VIP

So tonight I discovered a special button that allows me to take some rather nicely large screen shots from my HD videos. (well okay, except one picture of Chester that's kind of blurry :awesome:) I just took the time to screen about 30 shots of the band and the fans interacting with one another!

Enjoy! ^_^

Click here to see the all 30 screens

--RS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
    Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Haha epic! :D

arbiter

arbiter Well-Known Member

Needs more Mike.

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Well these are only like super boss.

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Wow Schen, great pictures! :awesome:

LP-tastic

LP-tastic Well-Known Member

Awesome pictures! You seem to be a Brad fan, on almost every single picture you can see Brad:)
    ...just joking I know that from your position it´s difficult to make pictures of what happens on the other side of the stage. Anyway...good job!

Schen The Genius

Schen The Genius Former LPU Mod LPA VIP

Yeah man, if your not center or near center it's really hard to get decent pics there. I couldn't see Joe and Rob, they were pretty tucked in the back of the stage. Chester was all over the place and Brad is usually almost to the right of the stage so it's really easy to get shots of Brad from the left of the pit. Then again it was a intimate show, the Best Buy Theatre was twice as long and 1/3rd wider than Gramercy so the stage is tight and where I was standing...I heard ALOT of Phoenix and I'm partially deaf. I'll probably have some long term issues (not that I already have :awesome: ) but it's worth it!

Believe me if I could, I would LOVE to bring my DSLR with me. I hate using point-and-shoots when I have to. At concerts, pro-photogs don't use flash units or built in flash. They just set the ISO really high and set the shutter speed really fast. If you can see in the first photo, they guy with the camera filming in front of me there is Mark Fiore (Mark does all the LPTV episodes). The camera he's using is most likely a Canon 5D Mark II or something similar (I never asked him and I should have but it was loud in there, maybe Adam can find out for me :awesome:) but that camera shoots photos as well as video in 720p HD and there's a mic he adapted to the shoe (that's the mount for external flash units etc). That's like brand new, top of the line stuff. Four years ago, I know so long ago right? Mark would be using 2 camera's. Now he just uses one for everything. Anyway just wanted you to notice that.

--RS

LP-tastic

LP-tastic Well-Known Member

I didn´t know that this is Mark Fiore. Seems that you are well informed about Mark´s camera...thanks man, good to know!:awesome: