"Burning In The Skies" Video Premiere!

Discussion in 'News' started by Agent, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rohit LP

Rohit LP The Silent Red

isin't iridescent suposed to be for transformers 3..???.if dat is d case..den two videos looks a bit unlikely...

or is it BITS for T3??

2. Infinity

Infinity *

nobody knows, they might not even make (give) the soundtrack for T3

3. Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

I thought Joe Hahn once said Iridescent will be in the T3 soundtrack.
    And since it is unlikely to be the theme song for T3, I don't think they'll shoot a Iridescent video in purpose of T3 (like New Divide)

4. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I agree that the boy represents that but I disagree with everyone else being unhappy and depressed. It's clearly visible that the people the party and the couple about to kiss are both having the times of their lives. It's more like this. Thinking that it's as simple as "These people have problems, the boy is innocent" is just silly.

Homework girl: Is trying to portray the struggle of school years and finding out what you're going to be when you enter the word.
    The man at the table with a picture of his wife: Portrays the loss of loved ones in ones life and how fragile life can be.
    The kids having a party: Portrays youths experiencing the world outside of their home lives, and learning to socialize. It's visible that there are people there that are nervous.
    The couple in the car that about to kiss: Portrays a first loves blossoming
    The boy in the Lion mask: Portrays a wild and playful innocence.
    When the boy wears the dragon mask: It portrays a youths curiosity about life and things incomprehensible to them at their age. The scary stuff that they don't know about. Also, it FORESHADOWS the imminent danger that is about to bestow the people of the city.
    The girl in the bathroom: Portrays the standards of a society where you must look right, be a certain way. Pertain to a certain body-style and be over all perfect. She's struggling with that and appears to be suffering from a weight-disease of either bulimia or anorexia.
    The Family on the couch: Portrays a group of people that have been informed about their inevitable doom. They know that they can't help and thus their cadence of gloom. Knowing that people they love, in just hours, moments, seconds, will all be gone.

So, some are experiencing the thrills of life and aren't worrying about anything.

And then, the devastation hits. Their world is forever changed when in one moment they become a collective entity.
    You can tell by the view from the car window of the bomb that it's extremely personal. Some of them have no idea what is about to happens, others are thinking until the ambiance of a glowing aura (radiation) they're thinking "This is it" at the moment just before impact. Together. Everyone is connected.

And then they're all dead. But the band is performing, outside, maybe even in a different city, town, state, country. Doesn't matter. What matters is that portrays that life goes on. In all the awful realities of the world, life goes on uninterrupted. Life doesn't care about innocence or blame. Everyone is equal in the eyes of life.

I use the deadwood to make the fire rise.
    Blood of innocence burning in the skies.

and that sums it up.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  5. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Again. This isn't a transitional video for another Burning In The Skies video. This IS the Burning In The Skies video. It's not been posted by LP in any way because it's NOT a US single. It's not being released in the US so they decided to let Warner distribute the video to every big, well known, reputable European music website out there, and let it gain circulation that way. They won't be making another video for this song, this is it. It's not fake, unfinished, a predecessor to ANOTHER Burning In The Skies video, this is it.

6. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Are you absolutely sure?

7. Joe

Are you serious? :lol:

8. Jesse

It was a serious question.

Are you sure there's not a Real burning in the skies video coming out next month?

9. Joe

Why would they spend three days filming the video, actually release the video and then just make a new one, when they already have one, just to release again? I don't understand how people can even justify this being fake or a transitional video, or something that is unfinished, haha. I don't see the logic and how this can't be a "real" video.

10. Jesse

Because that's the video they were going to use for Waiting for the End until it got scrapped and replaced with the stary art. They think it'd be a nice place holder until they have time to actually promote the song in other parts of the world.

11. El Muerto

I was actually just trolling, this is the real video.

Or is it?

12. Joe

What? I'm really confused now...

Are you deliberately making things up to confuse me? This video was never a concept for WFTE, what you saw in WFTE was probably what Joe intended it to be. Why would they use this video as a place holder... it wasn't a random live video, it took three days to film, and has now been released. What do you mean other parts of the world? It's a European single, the video hit every major European music website out there. It's now being run on music stations on TV. It IS being promoted.

I knew it! Then Jesse comes in and he's probably doing the same thing. :lol:

13. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

I wonder if ....................................

:lol: You guys are thinking too much. Why is all this so important?

14. Jesse

Joe, I've been a fan of Linkin Park you can say since the beginning. I think I know the creative direction behind the mind of Joe Hahn more than most fans, especially the most casual. If you think that the band do not have tricks up their sleeves you are very much mistaken. You can think of the Waiting for the End music video as the video equivalent of the first messages we received while Linkin Park were deciding to be cryptic. They're at it again and it is blatantly obvious that the Burning in the skies video is just a facade to distract the fanbase that they are in a hush-hush mode as of right now and that they have plans to release the real video shortly. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they had in mind during The Catalyst too. They're jokers and the jokes on us.

15. Joe

Holy shit, you're right. I see what you mean now. Of course this isn't a real video. How could I have been so blind!? Thanks, Jesse. I'll put in a good word for you when we want new Team Members.

16. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

How do you know all this?

17. Joe

How can you not see it Figure.09?!?! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE?!?!

18. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

This thread makes me feel like David After Dentist.

19. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

[​IMG]

20. El Muerto

He's the mythical 7th member of Linkin Park.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.