"Burning In The Skies" Video Premiere!

Discussion in 'News' started by Agent, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Thank you Joe. I'm glad that you're finally coming around to see things the way that they are. It's a shame to be the only one who has any clue to what is actually taking place.

How can you not? Have you seen the video for the catalyst? It's only 4~ mins long without the intro!
    and then the video for WFTE, it has the transition in it as well as the video for BITS. Linkin Park are all over the place. Or that is only what it appears to be! They know what they are doing and it is YOU the consumer and the fan that they are fooling.

It's the equivalent of a Heavy Metal band playing Brittney Spears or Lady Gaga at one of their concerts. They're after one big-giant rick roll towards the fans who complain about their change in musical direction and if you can not see that then I must pity you, sir.

2. Linkinarmy

Linkinarmy Sins of our fathers LPA VIP

So many people on YouTube are hating on the video and the ones who don't hate on it are calling it fake. There all ignorant

3. Jesse

It's a shame that you feel that way when I've provided many evidences that it's not the true video. No, the video is not fake but only in the sense that it was Linkin Park who created it. But not to promote the European Burning in the Skies single. It's mostly to point fingers and laugh at the people who think it's real. We'll probably get the better video once they head to the studio.

4. Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

[​IMG]

The music video that lives here is a great big PHONY!!!

5. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

^^^

lol

6. Linkinarmy

Linkinarmy Sins of our fathers LPA VIP

Lol, can we stop with the whole sarcastic thing. Not everyone is that stupid

7. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

We like to take this serious. And we'll keep doing this until the real video comes out! :p

8. Jesse

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm 100% serious that Linkin Park are fooling people. If you can't see that. Not my problem.

9. Infinity

Infinity *

you guys do realize that papercut also was not an international single but is on LP youtube and on their player on LP.com
    and on kerrang it says it is a SNEAK PREVIEW not that is official, so maybe it is fake or not yet finished
    we wil see on the 21th of march right ;)

10. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I wonder if they are going to make a new song for T3... They said that right after the Thousand Suns tour, they are heading directly into the studio... Anything is possible.

11. Super Sonic

Oh shit yeah!!! Good point. :thumbsup:

12. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Wow, I can't believe people STILL think this could be fake or unfinished. Of course Papercut and other international singles such as From The Inside are going to be on there, they didn't have a YouTube channel when they were released so they just added all their back catalogue. I'm sure this will be added too at some point. March 21st is when the CD single is released, not an official video. Why would they release the video after the CD single date? They've released it now so it can gain exposure on TV, encouraging people to go out and buy it.

"Sneak Peek" means a look at the video before it's officially announced and begins rotation on TV. It doesn't mean it's not finished or fake. Do you really think all these reputable music sites would put out a fake / unfinished video? The video is even watermarked with the Warner Brothers tag.

I'd also like to remind you that Kerrang were also the first people to play Breaking The Habit, Somewhere I Belong and From The Inside, and all those videos weren't "fake" or "unfinished". I don't get why this is so hard to believe, the video doesn't even look remotely fake or unfinished. You can wait until March 21st, but all you'll be waiting on is the release of the CD single. There's no other video coming for Burning In The Skies.

13. Jesse

We'll see about that Joe. You can enjoy your fake video. I look forward to the real one. :kappa:

14. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

*points to Jesse* Jesse said that!

15. Super Sonic

lol

16. RoyHahn

RoyHahn Well-Known Member

I read something, that made me wonder, whether it's the whole video or not.
    Kerrang said: "we've got an exclusive sneak preview of their new video for Burning In The Skies."

Does this mean, it's just a bit of the video put together?

Maybe this is the reason, why it isn't executed that well.
    I like this video, but if "sneak preview" means that this isn't all, it means, the effects will maybe be better in the complete one! :)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  17. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

It's the real video.

End of discussion.

18. Krystalsauntie

Krystalsauntie Member

So Derek, is this the real video? :)

19. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Is this the real Derek? His hair looks too short.

20. Krystalsauntie

Krystalsauntie Member

Okay so I may make some enemies with this statement but I have to get involved. when I first listened to ATS, I wasn't sure I liked it. I didn't hate it either, it was just different than what they had done before. But after I listened to it a few (dozen) times, I now love it. It's not my favorite, because in my eyes M2M is the best album. But I love the songs and Chester's voice is as haunting as ever. The same thing happened when I saw this video. I wasn't sure if it was real, mainly because the band is only in the last 4 seconds. But then I watched it again and again and now I like it. Love it, no, but I do like it. I read all the comments you guys left and agree with most of you about how this portrays the final moments before catastrophy hits. A lot of you say that it's simple to understand, but if it were, then why so many posts about it and such intense conversations? Ever think maybe LP wanted us to actualyl stop and think for a second? Like the main theme of their songs, things arent' always what they seem and you shouldn't take them for granted. Whether or not you enjoy the video should be irrelevant. They are still the most brilliant and fucking amazing band in the world and THEY WILL NEVER BE THE OLD LINKIN PARK SO GET OVER IT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.