Nuburo Album Download.

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Dismantle, Mar 15, 2011.

Dismantle

Dismantle First person to create a 'Robot Boy' Remix

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

pretty sure you're not suppose to be posting links to albums that aren't legal here.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I'm under the impression that, as he posted a download of the album without so much as a description or tracklisting and randomly posted a URL to the website of said Nuburo, this Dismantle character is involved and/or intricately connected to Nuburo and is doing some shameless, yet poorly executed, self-promotion.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

First, Nuboro is definitely partly Dismantled's work. Secondly, last time I checked it was not a crime nor against the rules to promote your OWN music on these boards. Hence the purpose of the Recording Studio in the first place.

Dismantled is doing nothing wrong, and Minus: cut it out. Seriously. We know posts like the above are "all part of the act" and that you do it "for the lulz" but it's honestly getting a bit old. There's a difference between teasing members in a joking way that doesn't offend anyone, and flat out being a jerk. You're kind of leaning towards the jerk side a bit lately with some of your replies lately. Cool it down a little. Thanks.

Minus

I'm just saying, at least give some context to the links you're distributing. What kind of music are we supposed to expect? Give a genre, a little paragraph promo description, or a 'sounds like'. A little context is all I ask.

And if I'm not offending anyone, I'm doing something wrong. :derek:

Jesse

How the hell am I suppose to know if it's a member of this forums work or not? I just saw a link, there was no explanation or anything. Okay, take for example I post a link to an album that some people have never heard of, in recording studio, without any information given, no "Hey, this is something I worked on with a friend" or "This is my friends work who asked me to spread the word around"

There was NO context. Just a mediafire link, and I could ONLY assume that if it were not his work or not part of his work then it would be against the rules to post it. Just because someone posts something in the recording studio doesn't mean it's theirs because I'm pretty sure there were a few times where someone posted a link and it got deleted.

Anyway, it's not on my part to defend myself, it's up to the poster to give context as to what's being posted. Doing otherwise will only lead to confusion. Who wants to download anything that they have no idea what is anyway. Post something about the thing. I'm honestly not trying to be an ass here, but damn.

Minus

It's funny, because you basically wrote what I said but with more words.

Jesse

It's funny, because while I was typing you posted. I didn't read what you said until after my post, so if you think I was trying to be redundant for redundancy sake you're dead wrong.

Also, I got the feeling that Derek was coming off a bit harsh towards me so I gave an explanation as to why I originally had problem with this thread. Again, I do repeat how the fuck was I suppose to know that Dismantle was a member of the band? I didn't.

Minus

I was actually saying that I wanted to say what you basically wrote, but for the sake of brevity, I shortened it. Then you posted what I wanted to say. But if you want to take it like me being a jerk, feel free. :derek:

Jesse

All I have to say is Pickle. :partyminus:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Sorry if my post came off harsh. I was more scolding Minus for what I felt to be completely inappropriate rudeness in this thread. I apologize if you seemingly got caught in that crossfire Jesse. Wasn't my intention.

Nuburo

Nuburo Banned

My Apoligies.

Jake

Jake Give me reason

I'm downloading this, will post my thoughts later.
    As said before, a "context" would be appreciated, Nuburo/Dismantled.