looking for ATS+ Clean Version

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by lyingfromtear, Sep 8, 2011.

ThaHandyman

ThaHandyman Banned

It censors Wretches and Kings as well, it just misses the last F bomb in WTCFM, and its not even that audible.

Yeah since the word 'fuck' is going to protect their home someday. And oh yeah hunting is a great father-son/grandfather-grandson/uncle-nephew activity.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Okay, how about the hypocrisy that they sell rated R/unrated DVDs along with only selling censored music. Don't tell me it's different either, because a cuss word is a cuss word.

ThaHandyman

ThaHandyman Banned

No sir its not different at all. I'd be the first to tell you I'm not exactly happy with all of Hollywood's ethics, but they can't sell R movies to kids under 17 at least.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I don't have a problem with Hollywood's ethics at all. If Walmart can sell R rated movies, then they should have no problem offering uncensored as well as a censored alternative for customers who don't want to hear the foul language.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I could easily use that word to protect my home from you.

You'd be in the midst of attacking me and I'd swear, and your oh so wholesome ears would begin burning. You'd then run to the nearest church to have them exorcised of the terrible contextless verbal European evil of it all. Then you'd realise that my nearest church is motherfucking Anglican and not Episcopalian or Baptist or whatever shit you're used to and after letting out one final girl-like scream you'd fall into a catatonic state forever.

And that's how I would protect my home using a swear word.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
    Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

while thinking about this.................. i had one thought, that HT and meteora have no swearing and when they had matured more thats when the swearing started. it was actually better that they started swearing cause songs like bleed it out i remember when i let one guy listen to it he said "WOW" not because of the scream but because of the swear word cause they did it in the right places of the song.

with a clean version of ATS try you tube people make alot of clean version of songs:)