RUMOR: Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date?

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yurieff

Yurieff Meow. :3

2. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

3. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Already edited in Wikipedia about the video news.

4. m_macdonald

m_macdonald Well-Known Member

I really do have my priorities in life messed up when, not only am I massively excited about the new single and album, but I'm equally excited to find out who's mixing the record!

5. Jason

Jason "My pep talk turned into a pep rally." LPA VIP

Phoenix is active on Twitter today...

6. DirtyBlup

DirtyBlup Well-Known Member

yes i noticed it, from phoenix's twitter:
    -@yucker90: Fuck you @phoenixlp! We want a song name!!” "Moves Like Jagger" :trollface:
    -We are shooting new vid on March 27th. YW :awesome:

7. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Phoenix is killing it on Twitter righht now! :lol:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  8. hazuki

hazuki Well-Known Member

Dang it. All Access removed Burn It Down from Future Releases
    HRM

9. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

That's being discussed here for quite a while if you check previous pages.. But it doesn't really matter now if they removed it, a video has been confirmed so the single should be out un 3~4 weeks if my math doesn't fail.

10. The Joesen One

As minuteforce "the best" said: "Indeed, that's been the subject of intense discussion for the last few pages now. :)"

11. Jason

Phoenix= troll king of LP

12. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I mean this with total respect and admiration for what you do as a fansite, but you're basically reporting this information on your site without an official source, or band statement to back it up. I read it and you're basically saying you've been told the song name isn't real, and that the album "might" be out in June, but there's no link backing this up or band member saying "yeah this is true". Even if your source is from within Warner Brazil, anybody can claim something is true and it turns out to be false. I had a guy tell me six months ago that someone from Warner Music Germany stated the first single would be out in March with the album coming out in April/May. His source was obviously incorrect.

My point is, again, much respect for what you do as a fansite (go Brazil!) but I see nothing concrete about your news at all.

13. The Joesen One

That's debatable.
    Phoenix messes with people's minds, patience and sanity.
    Mike said the sounds of the new album were :nyan: and Katy Perry covering "Ni**as in Paris", and that the first image of the album's photo shoot was a literal troll.

14. Jason

I revise my statement.

Phoenix is a subtle troll. Mike is more blatant and creative.

15. WesleyLPBR

WesleyLPBR Active Member

Thanks for the respect, we respect you too, but we never said that "everything" you guys post here is 'fake' or something like that, when we talk about rumors. Is funny hear again this about us. You never trust in all sources... we work with WEA and in the same time Bruno (@brunotm) works for iTunes, he never tolds us the date, because is his job keep secret... i just want know if the band next week put the final date you will do the same post and saying "sorry Brazil, i'm a a--hole!". And YES, we have a official source, but we can't post everything we know when we want.

16. alexbism

alexbism Well-Known Member

He just said that you should have specified your source 'cuz with no source it obviously looks fake , so someone from itunes told you about the "burning down" release ?

17. Derek

No need to be defensive? I went out of my way to be respectful to you guys, and we never said anywhere in this thread that 'everything you guys post is fake', so your attitude and rudeness is really not appreciated. You have to understand that from an outside perspective, to anybody (not just LPA) reading that we "have info from a source but we can't really say more" isn't exactly the most credible thing to read. I never made it seem like you guys weren't trustworthy, and I sure as hell won't be calling myself an asshole, even if it does become true. Infact, I don't appreciate being insulted when I deliberately went out of my way to word my first post to you politely.

Treat me or staff with disrespect again and you'll be banned from these forums. We love Brazil, and appreciate your fansite, but your reply to me was not only rude, but incredibly uncalled for.

18. WesleyLPBR

WesleyLPBR Active Member

no source because is from people that don't want to (and can't) be exposed. I think that this is too much important to create fake news, all our visitors trust us and we can't joke with them.
    about the single name, the title is just unconfirmed.

sorry if I disrespect you, was not my intention. but we're tired of everytime we post something important, you guys (i'm not saying LPA specific, but other international fansites) say that is fake in other words. We feel bad everytime someone just don't care about what we post, just because some people turned us a 'always-fake-rumors-about-lp-in-brazil'.

again, sorry for being rude in someway.

19. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

True but neither reply sometimes. Not even threaten a restraining order against me.....I mean anyone.

20. Derek

I certainly don't think everything you post is fake, and anybody who suggests that is a royal jerk. I just can't feasibly report something on this site if we don't have anything more than word of mouth to back it up. It's not undermining you guys in anyway, it's just the way we do things around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.