BURN IT DOWN Puzzle - Ongoing Progress (Full Puzzle Complete)

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne

Anne married to the ocean LPA VIP

they DID give wrong information. i get you love lpbr, but to me it doesn't look exactly reliable.

2. flamemaker

flamemaker Member

I think living thing is not the album name, i think it's another puzzle from them

3. weshahn

weshahn http://twitter.com/wes2_

i'm not lpbr user, i'm an brazilian fan.
    sorry, but I'm just giving my opinion

4. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Anyway, you're right.

I've tried to download the burnitdown page and manipulate the code to get the new puzzles, but i have no time to that. But i think, if it are on the page, we can control it.

5. _Depression

_Depression Well-Known Member

If LPBR was associated with Warner, why would they fall for the Metalepsis fake?

6. NateXY

NateXY I was by your side, powerless.

I'll lol so hard if it doesn't turn out to be 'Living Things' :D

7. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Without evidence, without trust.

8. weshahn

i believe.

9. Anne

Anne married to the ocean LPA VIP

Seriously, Living Things sounds like everything but a LP record. It rather sounds like a name for a pet shop.

10. starchild

starchild Well-Known Member

Sigh, if you all still believe LIVING THINGS is the solution or worse, the album title, it's not. If it was, LP would have surely confirmed it that we have solved the puzzle, but we haven't. Obviously.

11. RoyHahn

RoyHahn Well-Known Member

Living Things. This sounds so damn stupid. How could someone believe THIS is the solution?

12. VictorLPWE

VictorLPWE Well-Known Member

Thinking about the four 0's, I reached a conclusion.

"Living Things" composed of 12 letters. We already know that the four 0's (maybe) are not letters, but still many of us think that those spaces or special characters (or nothing).

But if you consider that each 0 is a straight line, there is the symbol of the LP: the "LP". Look!

th_linkin-park_logo.jpg

They are only required four line segments to make the LP. Obviously, I'm not considering the LP of the page Burn It Down (which has more lines).

Finally: would a "Living Things" name album with a LP symbol as a trademark.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  13. weshahn

ok, ok, let me know when the official :)

14. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Okay here's the deal. If your "solid source" ends up being correct, and you didn't just take our puzzle research and post it as fact like everyone is suspecting you've done then congratulations. You did a great job scooping the other fansites, and deserve recognition for that if this becomes true. But it still does not escape the fact that you fell for "metalepsis", posted that Burn It Down wasn't the single name (when it was) and have posted numerous things as fact that have turned out to be false in the past. Your "solid Warner Brothers source" shouldn't have been allowing you to post said inaccuracies and should have given you the correct Burn It Down information, and other correct information from the get go. Posting inaccurate story after inaccurate story, and then going forth to say you have an "official solid source" on this, doesn't quite make you guys trustworthy or dependable thus the reason why so many people are having a hard time believing this.

Either way, I'm not going to allow this thread to continue having non-contributing posts. Start focusing on the puzzle and not how your website is the best official source for information out there, or you'll get infractions. Your choice. If you have nothing to contribute but bragging, then please stay off our site. We don't need that here.

15. flamemaker

flamemaker Member

how can you said that? you don't even have an evidence, i personally think living thing is a really bad album name :|

16. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

What the hell are you on about? There's no way that a firm of colossal stature like Warner would form partnerships with any fansite.

It strikes me as very odd that Warner would form any sort of relationship with any sort of fansite, especially one from Brazil of all places. To put it in perspective, it's BS. I'm not calling anyone out here but this ludicracy about LPBR being the gospel when it comes to news on the new album and single has to end now. The claims that they're the first at all news coverage is nonsense. I'm going to be completely blunt and say the vast majority of research into the new album has been taken from here.

If "Living Things" turns out to be the album name then we can congragulate all the hours of work people have put into cracking the code and not a load of LPBR members who have made wild claims about having secret information on the album that they only seem to confirm once people here are on the verge of discovering themselves. These claims have no foundations and furthermore, until hard evidence is presented of this so called "partnership", it will hence forward be considered absolute nonsense. :)

17. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

We're not saying it is. But you can't deny that we're getting awfully close to the point where that's what is going to be spelled out.

Will it be the album title? Many of us are hoping not. Possibly another clue? Maybe.

What if, for example, once all the puzzle pieces are unlocked, we have to input a code that is reliant on the term? The thing that everyone seems to not notice is that we DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE SOLVING FOR YET.

We have a string of letters, but we don't know how it is to be used.

18. Bruno

Bruno Each word gets lost in the echo...

lpbr were right about the single cover, they were the first (I guess) announcing the date of the new single on 16th April...they need to have some solid source. The fact that they knew the single cover first is a great evidence of that. So, I think I believe in the album name, even if it's not the best title. Actually Living Things can have 2 meanings, "Living Things" like human beings, animals, etc or "Living Things" like "I'm living different things now" and in that way it seems good.

19. ZoeLinkingal

ZoeLinkingal The Unforgiving

Guys, take a step back and just look at the letters as they are livingthn STOP looking at it being Living Things or Living The Now kinda stuff.

When you zoom out of the picture, the space is rather large and with all the "more to come" tweets, who's to say there won't be more puzzles beside, on top, bottom of the current puzzle? It may just be another member with the same Linkin Park font or what not BUT the position of the puzzle will determine where we place the letters so stop fretting about this Living Things shit, it's very annoying, let's just work with what we have and stop assuming Living Things is connected with the Album or lyrics or whatever, it is IN THE PUZZLE, NOTHING ELSE!

20. weshahn

all album name we all say the same thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.