BURN IT DOWN Puzzle - Ongoing Progress (Full Puzzle Complete)

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Depression

_Depression Well-Known Member

I went to sleep and what is this now? To be honest I took one look at the lp2k12 twitter, lol'd and left it.

There's a couple dozen pages of people trusting it? Why? Especially the "ABCDEF.....WXTZ" thing which was posted probably 280 pages ago.

2. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

I haven't been posting in this thread but I've followed pretty much every page since the beginning. Honestly I can't believe LP would actually make something this challenging. I know Mike is sort of the "nerd" type, but I can't believe he'd actually have an idea to go this far. Frankly...it hasn't seemed fun at all which is why I mostly stayed out (it probably would've gone over my head anyways). But at this point those people stressing out over the fact that they can't figure it out should just relax and realize in six days the single comes out anyways. The puzzles themselves would've been a cool little way to kill time if it were like "every four pieces unlocks a snippet" or something, but this coding stuff is only accommodating to a pretty selective audience.

Just give it a rest, there's no reason people should be "sleep deprived" over this. It astonishes me that some of you have actually given up sleep and valuable time for this. Everything will be given in time anyways.

3. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

I lost a bit of excitment when I heard the low quality leak but the teaser totally just brought it back

4. maik_gianino

maik_gianino Well-Known Member

5. Voitage

Voitage Part-time villain

Guys, I'm not so sure about this LP2K12 guy, but It SEEMS like he/she/ or even they know something we don't. And It's true that neither mike or LP or anyone else has not yet denied the twitter's legitimacy. So until then, I say let's act as if they're helping us and keep looking.

6. Cely_lp

Cely_lp Well-Known Member

Neither Mike or Phoenix get online since the creation of the LP2K12 twitter account, they didn't see yet to confirm that is FAKE!!!

7. amandakbp

amandakbp Member

Stop fighting over stupid things and don't give up! Will you give up so easily?
    How about we stop fighting and try to focus?
    LP2K12 is laughing right now! :X

8. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I'm just finding it hard to accept that people are still taking this twitter account at face value. They aren't adding anything new. Everyone says these 'additional' hints are helping when they aren't additional hints at all. They're rehashed posts from THIS VERY THREAD taken to look 'cryptic'. The youtube account is an edit of the tumblr video (for which the source DOWNLOADABLE video can be found on this site) with a bad-quality leak of BID in the background.

Occam's razor people. All signs point to fake. Guess what?

9. Yousefelso

Yousefelso Hands Held High

He is just pointing out the obvious.

10. MaoChouChan

MaoChouChan Well-Known Member

You know what?
    I will leave now and go to bed, I NEED sleep.
    Follow the account or not, it's your personal decision.
    If it's fake, go laughing at others if you think you have to.
    If not, don't be angry if you miss anything.
    I think this is the best solution for us all.
    I may be back tomorrow morning but I doubt it, I still have one day off from holidays so I will sleep in if I can.
    I might be up at 7:30 CET to solve the next puzzle but I'll likely have to catch some additional hours of sleep.

Bye everyone and good luck :)

11. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

No man, I'm so definitely a bully.

Pointing out the flaws in someone's argument is being a bully. Telling them that what they're saying or doing is stupid means I'm a bully.

If someone jumps off a cliff claiming they can fly, me telling them to stop because physics says they are wrong is being a bully. I'll just let them jump off a cliff.

12. Dismantle

Dismantle First person to create a 'Robot Boy' Remix

That's wonderful you think that, and it's wonderful you've probably posted the same thing 100 times already. But almost everything you say, and everytime you reply to someone, you completely push them aside, you're so negative toward them, wether their idea is good or not, it's an idea and should be respected. For all you know it could be correct. Now I don't believe the twitter/youtube account anymore, but i'm not force feeding that belief to people because to be quite frank, If it turns out legit and i turn out to be wrong, i'll look like a cock. Which is the persona that is suiting you right now. I always see you post and you honestly must think we're stupid? You're nothing special, you're nobody, you are simply just like everyone here and you're opinion is no better or worse than ours, so don't try and change it.

13. _Depression

_Depression Well-Known Member

It's easy to seem like you know something others don't if you keep to mysterious messages like "Keep looking" and post edited clips or random snippets of code. Also re-posting ideas that have been tried by this very thread a hundred pages ago, that makes you seem more legit.

14. OkamiSensei

OkamiSensei gas.mask.angel

This. Seriously, guys.

15. Dismantle

Dismantle First person to create a 'Robot Boy' Remix

I rest my case.

16. 2453

2453 Member

Vote? Anyone..?

17. disadams

disadams Active Member

5 hours.... or 342 minutes.... or 20550 seconds
    Only rest, do things and have fun with other things! We need to make up our minds... We can do nothing yet...

18. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

...and HE'S the bully? XD but enough of the flame wars. I know there's a lot of frustration in this thread. let's just chill.

19. Zak

Zak HEY, EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

Logic has been applied in this post!

20. Voitage

Voitage Part-time villain

I understand where you're coming from and hey, the guy just tweeted to mike and LP, maybe then mike or the band will say something about the account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.