"LIVING THINGS" Now Available for Preorder from LinkinPark.com

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    ToTheCitadel

ToTheCitadel Wisdom, Justice & Love

Trying to pre-order the album + buy LPU. Apparently there's a problem with my address wtf.

Will try later.

Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Holy shitballs! Just listening to triple m Sydney, my fave radio station to hear Mr. Shinoda himself ring up and talk briefly about Burn It Down for the stations first play! Feeling good :)

Kmid24

Kmid24 Well-Known Member

What did he say about it?

Ant

Ant Ambient

I pre-ordered it. Might as well do it from there.

Maybe I haven't bought a CD in a while, but WTF: $20 for a damn CD? When did the prices get this high? Most CDs I see are $12 to $15 still.

Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Not a lot to be honest. The presenter, becko, didn't even know he was going to call, to which Mike said " you told me I could call any time" haha.

Just introduced he song and a quick mention of living things coming soon. So exciting though, funny I had BID on my iPod ready to go but I thought I'd listen to the radio to see what the next song was going to be haha.

thegame87

thegame87 Well-Known Member

I was hoping for a Tour Announcement :( Glad the MMM's Picked it up!

thegame87

Every is entitled to their opinion - but how can you complain about $20 for something someone worked 2 Years on. Its their art and your upset about $5. If they had said look guys are music is now $40 because we spent so long on it and really put our heart and soul in to this music - I'd still buy it! $20 for their 2 Years of Song writing and coming up with some great music for my ears and hours of entertainment is nothing!

Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I always go to Bestbuy for my copy of the album.

I say there will be a special edition and deluxe edition in the near future. :)

Avo

Avo Don't Stop Running

Some people actually have to worry about their budget..

Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Well said friend.

And to the person above: I hope there's also a DVD or deluxe edition of some sort. I love going behind the scenes and seeing the process behind the albums.

tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

very true. not to mention the price. but thegame87 does have a point, it is only 25 dollars with standard shipping, but i heard horror stories about it not coming release date which does really suck. its 8 dollars to rush it, which is pricey considering you can get it in best buy for 16-18 bucks with tax.

thegame87

Totally... And thats a super valid argument.
    And as I've just moved out I totally understand this factor now. But I could never complain about paying $20 for a CD. I've always been one regardless of the artist to never complain about a CD Price. Its there livelyhood, there art - and if all they are asking for is $20 then I can beg borrow and steal $20 from somewhere. Thats pocket Change considering how much effort they put into it.

Your right though some people do have tight budgets and with all that comes out these days its hard to pay for everything but $20 is nothing for someones art.

xcaboose117x

xcaboose117x Active Member

I'm just getting the feeling they're just going to release the making of LIVING THINGS online or something eventually. Yeah it sucks for the collectors, but if there was a DVD rip online somewhere. It kind of goes with their explanation on how they're handling LPU stuff now. If you want the CD you pay extra at a later date.

Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

You get a digital copy along with remixes for 8 months and the ability to get tickets to shows before anyone else. That's the $20, really

Private Donut

Private Donut Well-Known Member

Haha thanks, yeah I've been a lurker for a long time on LPA and I didn't realize that I could connect my account through FB. And while I thought of having Donut as my avatar Tali felt like a way better pic.

tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

Hmm.. I will purchase LP underground first. Then probably buy in the store :)

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

No Making Of DVD makes me sad....

Mitch

Mitch YTB

Chester also talked to Triple M in Melbourne about Burn It Down. He also stated that Linkin park are at a point where they are really comfortable where they are at in terms of music at the moment.

MarcusArelius

MarcusArelius Well-Known Member

Why is there no option for the full LPU 11 bundle? I would like to have the LPU 11 CD as well....is that not an option here?

20. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

You can still buy the LPU 11 CD with the current tier offered with the preorder. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.