"LIVING THINGS" Now Available for Preorder from LinkinPark.com

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Still says the 26th. I doubt they'd have any special shipping dates for aus haha. Would be cool though

2. 2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

do they sell those pre-paid 'credit' cards in croatia? in the states we have visa 'credit' cards where you pay like $50 + a fee and use it like a credit card. problem solved?

3. ProjektSoxRock

ProjektSoxRock Of Beauty & Rage

Went with the digital bundle. It'll cost me around $12 anywhere for the album anyways, so I might as well get the ability to give a friend early ticket access and get myself some remixes for $3 more :D

4. saad94

saad94 Well-Known Member

Pre-ordered it on iTunes, and bought the single. I am now satisfied.

5. 6161

6161 Well-Known Member

8 New Remix?!! and then we are the happiest fans in the world! \(´▽`)/

6. saad94

saad94 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about doing the same thing, the last show on this tour is like more than 2 hours away from where I am right now, driving there is going to be a bitch, but it's worth it.

7. thegame87

thegame87 Well-Known Member

But the Price hasn't gone up? If anything we are getting more for the same amount.
    Regardsless of Conversion rates - 5 -10 years ago cd's were $20 or more. Now its the same price and we get all these extras. How can anyone complain about that?

8. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Hmmmm.....I know what the problem is......

you don't have money.

because you're basically buying 20 songs for a dollar each and early ticket access.

Dunno about itunes. If that's what Warner is making the average price, then ordering from LP.com is a deal

9. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

The iTunes preorder is only $11.99 on the US store, and that's without the 8 remixes that are supposed to be emailed every month, so it's kind of justified that LP.com is offering the new, physical album for 19.99 plus shipping, but not totally. I would rather I get the remixes now instead of having to wait over half a year just to get 8 extra tracks.

10. Kameiko

Kameiko Ketchup Face

Meh might have to wait on this. Still trying to figure out what to do for concert.

Might though pre-order this on itunes....or just wait till it gets put up on shelves.

11. Ant

Ant Ambient

Is "you don't have money" supposed to be an insult or something? Don't be a dick.

I have the money, I just don't like artificial increases in prices. Warner is clearly raising the price because they know fans will want the CD as soon as it comes out, then they'll lower the price back to the industry standard of $12 (or somewhere around there). But, as a fan, I'd like the album immediately, and I'd like to support the band's first-week sales.

It was $17.99 when the track listing was first released. Guess they changed it.

Retail outlets selling the physical disc aren't showing the same price: http://www.amazon.com/LIVING-THINGS...5Z1G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334634145&sr=8-1

12. NateXY

NateXY I was by your side, powerless.

Does anyone know with the remixes when the first one will be released?

13. Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

LP remixes haven't been shit since Reanimation a decade ago and I can imagine many of these won't be worth a dollar to a lot of people.

That said I'd enjoy nothing more than to be proven wrong and have the bonus stuff be a mini-Reanimation.

14. JayRod1380

JayRod1380 Active Member

I am probably going to get yelled at for asking this as I am sure that its been asked but why the hell didnt they including a making of DVD?

15. ryyyylp

ryyyylp Well-Known Member

Did this preorder for the sole reason of buying tickets early. If im gonna travel from South Florida to Atlanta, you better believe I am going to be close. :WTF:

16. Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

Go back a couple more decades and albums were $2. Then CD's were invented, prices shot up, and then the labels were all "LOL we need to buy equipment for CD's so it's gonna be expensive for a little while and then come back down"

And then it never came back down.

Yep, you're paying more because they know you want it sooner. They know the game, and they know they can charge more.

17. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

I can support the band's first-day sales by going to Dimple Records and buying it day 1. I'm not spending 20 bucks on the album when I know it'll be 12 right down the street.

18. lpfan89

lpfan89 You will pay for what you've done

Ok so here's my question. Does anybody know if the version on itunes is the only version? Like there's no uncensored version or anything? I'd like to preorder on itunes (because I don't care about remixes) but so far only 1 version shows up and I don't want to waste my money if an uncensored version pops up.

19. thegame87

thegame87 Well-Known Member

And Milk was a Quarter.
    The point I was trying to make at the start is that $20 for their Work and the Bonus's you get is a good deal. I don't see how anyone could really be upset for that.

20. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

How the hell do I even GET to the preorder page? When I click on any of the links for the preorder, it just redirects me back to http://burnitdown.linkinpark.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.