Zookeeper Saves Tiny Monkey By Licking Its Butt Until It Poops. Seriously.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Joe, May 4, 2012.

Moridin

Moridin Death Contagious Deity

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

He's a "sick person"? Are you kidding me? He saved the monkey's life! A rare monkey, at that. D'you honestly think he'd've just let it die?

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

well eventually the monkey will be extincted example the Tasmanian tiger is extinct and they got a fundraiser to support their inhabitants... it helped but they still got extincted. it's good and it takes great courage to save a rare species life but if you think long term the procedure is unnecessary.

sorry i think "sick person" was not the appropriate word to use :sweating:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

It's very necessary. Biologists spend their lives researching and protecting endangered and threatened animals every day. If they're going to just start letting them die, their life's work meant nothing. The whole point of protecting endangered and threatened species is so they don't go extinct.

Biologists will do anything to protect the animals they're researching and helping, so I think what this zookeeper did is amazing, albeit a bit on the weird side. But it doesn't matter when, like I said, it's your life's work. You'll go to any length to help them.

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

very true and they should continue in their efforts but i just think in a long term sort of sense that their efforts will be undermined if the species get extinct even though it is their job to protect the endangered species human error can still take place in this matter, however it is very brave what the zookeeper did as you said it is his life's work. it's good that he didn't throw it away.

shinformant

shinformant Banned

Nihilism sucks