05.18.2012 - West Hollywood, CA - House of Blues

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jare0674

jare0674 There's a seat here along side me...

Not sure if anybody cares or not but Matty of Hollywood Undead was at the show which means he's probably a member of the LPU.

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  2. Biel

Biel Banned

Thats awesome ! great to see that the other bands love LP xD

3. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Alright, wow...

First off, fucking throwbacks were off the chain. Runaway and With You? Fuck yeah, I loved the videos provided. I got goosebumps when Mike called out "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Hahn!" Takes me way back.

Secondly, Tinfoil sounds awesome, but was Until It Breaks rapped over the WFTE beat? The verse sounded dope but it sounded like they just played it over the WTFE instrumental.

Third, first BID live, definitely sounded awesome. Loved to hear the crowd singing along on the whole song there.

Last but definitely not least, Chester doing Beastie Boys was FUCKING LEGIT. Sounded so damn sick. And then the upped tempo of the Bleed It Out chorus was dope also.

Fuck me, such an awesome looking/sounding show. I'm stoked for these guys to be back in action.

4. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Da Kurlzz was at the show? Awesome.

Anyway, great to see LP back in action. Hoping for a DSP. :D

5. Geki

Geki >.

I can't get enough of listening to the rips from this show. I really hope there is a DSP available for this show. I'm absolutely loving With You, and the UIB verse over WFTE is soooo sick. Tinfoil is also amazing, probably my favorite Hahn track to date now, next to ASP.

6. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Fucking, wow. I never expected them to play so many new songs.

7. Eventide

Eventide Banned

I'm working on UNTIL IT BREAKS LYRICS right now:

So shake shake now, money is the breakdown
    Play the bank? I'm gonna play the bank right down (?)
    No mistakes now i'm coming to getcha'
    I'm a bansky you're a brainwash get the picture? (LIKE THAT)

8. Spaedin

Spaedin Well-Known Member

Agreed! So glad he got a solo for With You. I feel like he hasn't gotten enough credit the past few years :/

All this, YES.
    The medley was pure awesome, as was Sabotage and Tinfoil. Can't wait for the tour! And yes, a DSP is necessary.

9. shadowofthehabit92

shadowofthehabit92 Well-Known Member

Do you think they will keep the setlist length with the rest of the tour or do you think they will bump it up to 25. What kind of variation do you thibk we will see with future setlists?

10. warriorathlete21

warriorathlete21 Well-Known Member

Damn, what a kick ass show! POA, SIB, and With You?!! Awesome setlist. Wish I could've been there. : ( I need to experience my first LP concert!

11. Troll hard

Troll hard Active Member

NOW WATCHING IIHF HOCKEY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP AND BURN IT DOWN IS BEING PLAYED DURING TIMEOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!also BID has been chosen as one of official songs for FIFA EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP !!AND of course NBA ))I am so excited!))btw set list is just dope.Ihavent felt like that before,Thank you LINKIN PARK and amazing Lpassociation community for great work!U ve made my day !!thank you

12. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

The only problems I have with the set is Given Up and Somewhere I belong. The rest is just about perfect. Burn it Down is a bit better live... especially with Mike's vocals on the second verse much more audible

13. lpfanhun

lpfanhun Banned

My problem with the set is that there's no Jornada, When They Come From Me and A Place For My Head. I chose POA over No More Sorrow any minute of the year.
    I don't like the lyrics of Runaway but I'm happy they brought back.

14. lechelsi

lechelsi New Member

As an international fan, who's not even an LPU member and only got to see Chester, Mike and Mr. Hahn outside the venue, THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE SO FAR. I didn't get the chance to attend the concert since I'm not an LPU member, but I'm so lucky that I found out about this on the day on the concert, and at this time that I'm just having a vacation here in L.A. (I'm from the Philippines!!!).

I was so surprised that my 5-minute visit at the venue, I got the chance to see my no.1 favorite band (well some of them XD). I always think that it was impossible to see them because of the distance, and LP only visited the Philippines once, back in the Meteora days (when I was just a kid who doesn't know the latest news about LP).

So...yeah, I just thought of posting this here because I am really really really reaaalllyyy happy I got to see the 3 of them, even if I was only after the sign '...LPU Underground presents Linkin Park Sold Out'. After the visit, I cried inside the car, because it was just an unbelievable 5-minute experience of my life. And oh, I'm sorry to the people I butt in the line when I was taking pictures of Chester/Mike/Mr. Hahn haha! XD But thank you for understanding an international fangirl's feelings, LP fans are wonderful people!! T_T

I hope to see LP in the Philippines, having a CONCERT!! \m/

15. jare0674

jare0674 There's a seat here along side me...

I can't stop listening to Tinfoil, it's definitely my new favorite instrumental.

16. deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

The Bass was mixed down in TC again :(

17. nroc

nroc Member

Guys, I'm going to tell you a secret. YouTube.com is a imagination in your head, From what i konw, there are 1.4 billion people can't see any piece of YouTube.com. Yes, that include me.

18. deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

Because China?

19. nroc

nroc Member

Yes. You can figure it out from my bad grammar..

20. deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

TBH it's not as bad as most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.