05.18.2012 - West Hollywood, CA - House of Blues

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

I think LP wouldn't agree with you. They're always talking about how passionate their fans are and how they're enjoying it. And Mike is always trying to hype the crownd, at each show. During runaway performance of this show, at the begining of the bridge, he moved his hands in a way that suggest the crownd to go mosh-pit. And the crownd didn't react to it, and I almost felt bad for Mike.

In general, I think german crowds are the most energetic one, as they always seem to go insane during the shows. And guess what? Germany is one of the country where LP has played the most shows in their career. I don't think it's just coincidence.

Personnally, if I pay for a rock show, I want to be energy-left at the end of it. If the show is just about standing there and listening to super loud music, then no thanks. I prefer listening to it at a reasonable volume while sitting in front of my computer. Because sitting is more cool than standing (lazy people ftw), and because reasonable music volume isn't destroying my ears.

That was my 2 cents on it.

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  2. Xodus

Xodus Well-Known Member

For those who aren't big hip hop heads it sounds like he kinda went for a Biggie flow on that one. On top of name dropping him and citing one of his classic songs "Who Shot Ya." I like when Mike shows us he's a true hip hop guy and not just a guy who raps in a rock group.

3. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Minus just made a post explaining how moshing isn't the only way to have fun at a show. You quoted it, in fact. ;)

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  4. Cure4thItch

Cure4thItch BEST IN THE WORLD

You gotta lose yourself in the moment, man.

5. KaitoKid

KaitoKid Lyricist

Setlist is only temporary, I think it will change once Living Things released.

6. Inferno

Inferno Firing squad or lineup?

Exactly. Even though I'm proud to be an American and all that jazz, I really hate our own people sometimes. We are obnoxious as hell. The only thing that is okay would be singing along, but I hate it when I'm watching a live concert and there is a random, blood-curling scream that sounds like someone just had their nutsack ripped off and shoved up their ass.

7. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Link to the full show here:

[video=youtube;vEscb8C5Wc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vEscb8C5Wc0[/video]

If someone can put it in the first post..

8. Atticus

Atticus Bullets lance the bravest lungs

I can officially say that after watching Runaway from this show in full, those who think Chester can no longer scream as well as he used to are just insane.

9. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Are you talking about Given Up, right?

10. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Stop posting this. It's just some motherfuck who compiled all the videos that the LPA already has posted. I'm sure the admins would rather give credit to the people who shot and posted the videos, not the guy who downloaded them all and put them in one file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.