6/09/2012 - Warsaw, Poland - Orange Warsaw Festival

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Linkin Park arrives in Warsaw, Poland today to headline the Orange Warsaw Festival, after playing last night at the Nova Rock Festival in Nickelsdorf, Austria. This is only the second time the band has held a concert in Poland, with the last show occurring five years ago in the city of Chorzow. The band are set to take the stage at 22:30 local time after sets by Garbage and De La Soul.

Polish fans should expect a high-intensity show packed with a mixture of old and new Linkin Park favourites. Last night's set was cut short due to the storms in Austria which were coming in pretty close to where Linkin Park were performing in Nickelsdorf. The 16 song set was a revision of the standard Main Festival Set with A Place For My Head opening and One Step Closer closing the show. With You, Runaway, Somewhere I Belong, Breaking The Habit and Crawling were omitted from the set, along with the LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent medley which marks the first time this wasn't performed this touring cycle. You can view the full setlist on our Tour Page here. Some dude from YouTube named galvanization85 is uploading videos from yesterdays show. Check out BURN IT DOWN below and the others on his YouTube page.

[youtube]XJoTb17u77Q[/youtube]​

After this show Linkin Park head to Moscow, Russia for Maxidrom Festival on June 10th. Linkin Park then have two more shows before the International Summer Leg is finished; Odessa, Ukraine on June 12th and Saint Petersburg, Russia on June 14th respectively.

Polish fans unite! Are you heading to the show tonight? Feel free to send your updates and pictures to @LPAssociation! You can also join the discussion of this show and all other shows on our Forums!

Cinemamonster

Cinemamonster Are you watching closely?

Maxidrom. :corrections:
    BTW, can't wait to see them live tomorrow!

Joe

I know! I hope you have a good time meeting VeLLi. It's going to be awesome.

Karish

Karish Member

I can't believe... They finally are in Poland and I will not be there. :(

Cinemamonster

VeLLi's going to Maxidrom too?

Joe

YES! Get a photo with him and we'll send you a free t-shirt, screaming banana condoms and a bottle of vodka.

Linkin_way

Linkin_way LPA VIP LPA VIP

Maaaan i REALLY hate this song "Burn It Down"
    Anyway, LP are in Poland, right ?
    Euro 2012 UEFA European Football is happening in Poland, and LP also there
    I wish i can be in Poland, i was planning to be there since 4 years ago (For euro 2012),
    Sadly i can't... too much work to do :'((((((((

Cinemamonster

Deal)

-NodA-

-NodA- Well-Known Member

I wonder why does Mike change his guitar at every performance of LGM. I don't know if it's for the fun or if he doesn't find the right sound live.

RUS-UAE

RUS-UAE Member

Well, this doesn't applies only to LGM, or even only to Mike, Brad does that also. From what I know, they have number of guitar with different turnings, different settings and setup. And I think they have 2 or 3 concert rig, to ease the setup at the locations, so guitars differs

TheLPrlz

TheLPrlz Banned

I was there, guys were SO AMAZING... Chesters was awesome, no false, and he screamed again like as old days... THANK YOU VERY MUCH, LINKIN PARK, LOVE FROM POLAND !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.