New LPTV - Photo Shoot

Discussion in 'News' started by Jeff, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

no double posting! lol

2. Spaedin

Spaedin Well-Known Member

I was thinking Tinfoil sounds a lot like Where'd You Go.
    One thing I like about the possible Powerless track is it sounds a lot like something that could be on ATS. Nice to see that they really are using the entire :toolbox: and seeing all the songs so far I think this album is going to be AWESOME.

3. Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

The song was an A Thousand Suns demo from those sessions.

4. LPMeteorain

LPMeteorain Guest

Is it even confirmed that the music being played was from a track off Living Things? If so, where? From who? I've heard music used in LP clips in the past that never saw the light of day in terms of album inclusion, nor even had a title ever attached.

I certainly hope this music is on the album, because (and I feel I'm pretty good at getting a sense for these things) I think it sounds epic, like all-time great type of epic, and it's that emotional touch that I love from Linkin Park. It has the emotion necessary for a title like Powerless, if it is in fact Powerless, but I wouldn't be quick to assume it's an instrumental track just because it sounded that way in this clip (plus I don't think Powerless will be sans vocals either, they wouldn't close the album with two instrumentals, but maybe just a segment of Powerless with no vocals). LP could easily be teasing and just removing vocals from another track. The emotional sound of it, plus someone mentioned the use of strings, tells me it could also be fitting of I'll be Gone. All I know is I hope it's not Tinfoil, and I only say that because I know Tinfoil is only what, 1:11 in length, and I love this music and want it to last longer on the album.

So here's hoping it's either Powerless, or I'll be Gone sans vocals.

5. LPMeteorain

LPMeteorain Guest

Meteora is a good album

6. kwill

kwill Well-Known Member

I actually downloaded that link, hacked through the survey, and got the password. It's not even Linkin Park at all. Each mp3 file is from a band named Skeletonwitch. That leak is fake.

7. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

[​IMG]

8. laura

laura Well-Known Member

have fun putting the false link and we can not wait for the will of the cd is too much but just be patient

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.