LOST IN THE ECHO 2 Track Promo CD + Artwork

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jul 6, 2012.

chihuasG

chihuasG Well-Known Member

Awesome, really looking forward to that instrumental. If only LP would release an instrumental version of all 5 albums. A man can dream...

INK12Many

INK12Many Well-Known Member

There is someone who has been doing this with the albums for quite some time. Of course it's not Studio Quality but that's the best we can get. Unless LP realizes that we want these and make some sort of compilation with the singles. Since we have had Hype for remixes here for the Monthly LPA contests and the Living Things Remix subscription from LP

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
    wolflink

wolflink I feel very privileged in debt for my thirst

This is not the single that will be marketed.
    It is a single CD that was delivered to some people (opinion leaders, bussines man, public relations) before launch.
    The objective of this kind of CD´s is to create some hype based on the comentaries of those people.
    It is a rare-very rare item and because that reason it has a high price if i had enough money i definetly buy it.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

IS MY TEXT NEEDLESSLY LARGE AND OBNOXIOUS ENOUGH YET?

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

No but it's certainly douchey enough. Let us handle telling people if their text is too large. Thank you.

Elaine

Douchey is my middle name. :kappa:
    Still, note taken.
    And really, it just irked me at it's pointlessness and I felt the need to playfully jab at it. :trollface:

Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

It's pronounced Douch-aayy :kappa:

And maybe it's the quality of the photo or whatever but I honestly don't see anything special about the album cover :shrug:

INK12Many

Hmmm, no. Not yet, looks good enough to me. Must be the mobile site but it looks the same to every single text.
    Sorry about that Derek, re-editing the post. Will switch to the regular site from now on from this iPhone to see any mistakes or errors.

Derek

You need to really think whether or not a quick fun troll is worth making a newbie feel like shit. Your post had no point or merit, and was completely unnecessary. There was nothing pointless about his post, and taunting/trolling him based on his somewhat larger text just made you look more like a jerk than anything. He clearly didn't know you were "playfully jabbing" because he just apologized to me for the size of the text, when he didn't have to. It was totally unneeded.

@Ink, don't worry about it. If somewhat oversized text is your worst offense, you're hardly doing anything you need to apologize for. While we do ask for people to post in normal sized text, you accidentally doing so in a post was harmless. Glad to see you're going to do normal sized text for now on however :).

Elaine

You're right, I was pretty much a jerk and said as much to him in the shoutbox. :p

And the "pointless" comment was more towards the large text and not the content.

Edit: Back on topic, I really hope the instrumental pops up soon. I'm interested in hearing all the background noises.

INK12Many

Yes, will do from now on. Been here long enough to always double check my posts. Even as a lurker for years i should know with my few posts to check for any errors. Must have messed the settings since my previous posts. So I Will permanently use the full site to comment on here for now.

@Elaine, like we mini-chatted on the shout box. It's was good that you pointed it out. Otherwise I wouldn't have known and been warned differently from Derek or any other. No harm in what was written. Funny.

So with going into this Topic, I do hope this becomes a trend to release instrumentals for the upcoming singles from LT. Don't really care about any other tracks such as a live rendition or remixes that we will get these coming months.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Back to the topic: Are there any confirmations that the artwork is official?

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I don't really understand what you mean? The artwork is obviously official as it's an official promo. Whether or not it will be the art for the actual CD single remains to be seen, but in the past with things like Burning In The Skies, it has proven to be the same.

Arun1910

Arun1910 Well-Known Member

Whoever pays that much for this is ridiculous! From past experience more will show up in a month or 2 and will probably go to $25 MAX

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Sorry, this is like the second album cycle I followed, I'm kinda new to this.. :)

colinreid

colinreid Well-Known Member

Sorry to be off topic but I came across this BID remixes CD auction which includes an Instrumental? So hopefully we will see two Instrumentals coming our way soon! http://bit.ly/M3LfC4

Derek

You pretty much can already create an instrumental from the seeds that are out.

Very excited about hearing those other mixes though. Hopefully someone leaks them.

GazEdwards92

GazEdwards92 Member

Arturo52311

Arturo52311 New Member

I love the artwork! I'm glad that's the next single :)

Geki

Geki >.

I can't wait to hear the LITE instrumental.