Camden show (8/17) pit ticket price

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by pem, Aug 4, 2012.

pem

pem New Member

Would anyone going to the Camden show that bought tickets for the pit mind sharing what the face value of the ticket is? I'm trying to gage just how much resellers are trying to rip me off haha

By the way - is it acceptable to ask other forum members if they happen to have tickets for sale, or is buying/selling of tickets not welcome on this forum? I didn't see anything about it in the rules.

Thanks =]

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I'm pretty sure it was or was really close to $100... My pit ticket was like $115 total with processing fees, but I'm going to the Chicago show.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Idk man, I'm in a different state but the cheapest GA pit ticket I could find was $163.

pem

pem New Member

Wow, Pidgeon - that's pretty expensive, is that face value, or from a reseller?
    The price Hybrid listed was closer to what I was expecting given how much the tickets go for at reseller websites (close to double that =[ )

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Yeah I found it through ticket hub. The only other site was sold out. Because its so late the tickets are going to be expensive.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

IIRC, my Camden pit ticket was around $140.

sky0fdust

sky0fdust Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I have 2 extra GA tickets for the Camden show. If anyone is interested then please feel free to send me a message. Thanks =]

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

Hybrid you got your ticket at a great price. My ticket was about $175. I got mine from ticket hub, but buying the general admission ticket from ticket master was gonna be $180. I guess it was first come first serve cheaper.

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I paid I think around $110 for one.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I got mine through the LPU the minute they were available...

Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

Holy fucking shit, the highest I've gone this year is 450 for FF and that's 100 bucks now roughly, used to be less some months ago. This shit is fucked up man...

teanha

teanha Member

I have an extra seat section 102 (front center) row h, seat 7 if anyone is interested. I paid $111.10 with fees and shipping but will take $100.00. Got this because all the LPA presell pit tickets were gone and I didnt want to risk not getting a great seat. I paid the same as Hybrid for the pit tix at another presale....

Fatal

Fatal Well-Known Member

Not sure if any offers available still but I have yet to buy tickets for this show. I am going to the Summit and just haven't gotten around to purchasing the tickets. Better late than never! Please message me if anybody still has some up for grabs, if not, I'll be on the lawn with the rest of my family!

KYLE!

KYLE! If i'm not back in 5 minutes ... Just wait longer.

If you want to go to a show but you don't have floor tickets yet, I'd say don't spend more than $150 if your going through another site to buy tickets. I looked at most of the shows and one show still had tickets for $175 for GA/good seats but than again I'm going to the Tacoma WA show (the cheapest show I think) and I only payed $80 so it really just depends on how much you want to spend and how much your willing to get ripped off haha.