Living Things fourth single

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Panagiotis Papagianni, Sep 22, 2012.

Panagiotis Papagianni

Panagiotis Papagianni Stay Away From Me Motherfuckerrrrrrr

So after all there will be a fourth single from LT 'cause COG music video has already been directed and we all know that there is a contest of Honda Civic Tour where the winner will be at have the chance to see LP directing a new video in 2013.So which song you think will be that four single?????

Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

Hmm..that's a tough question but I think it will be either Powerless or I'll Be Gone. It would be amazing if they would choose Roads Untraveled or Victinized but I don't think so 'cause they are not so 'radio' friendly..

Panagiotis Papagianni

Panagiotis Papagianni Stay Away From Me Motherfuckerrrrrrr

I think In my remains has more chances being a single than I'll be gone and for powerless they could have realeased it as a single when that promotional video for the movie came out but they didn't

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I'd go with I'll Be Gone, as there were already some rumors that it would be a single when the album first came out (though I'm not sure how much of that was made up).

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Either In My Remains or I'll Be Gone. I prefer I'll Be Gone. I'd also love Until It Breaks as a single, but that just won't happen :sheldon:

Shmoanator

Shmoanator Guest

I'm rooting for either Powerless or In My Remains, even though there is a fair chance it will be I'll Be Gone.
    I'm hoping they do a 5-single thing like with Minutes to Midnight so Powerless and In My Remains become singles.

mastae

mastae Some Honky

My personal vote would be Roads Untraveled but that won't happen.

If either In My Remains or I'll Be Gone become singles, I hope they do horribly on the charts. I don't want to hear those songs live.

Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

IMR, Powerless, or IBG probably. I don't see any of the other songs becoming singles.

LP-tastic

LP-tastic Well-Known Member

I don´t think Powerless will be a single. I personally hope that In My Remains will be one, but it could also be I´ll Be Gone. 5 singles like in MTM would be awesome, so Roads Untraveled could be one, but I doubt that there will be a 5th single.
    So I vote for IMR and if there was a 5th single I would choose Roads Untraveled

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

POWERLESS.

Geki

Geki >.

I bet it will be either IN MY REMAINS or I'LL BE GONE. Radio friendly songs, and they would seem to fit.

Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

LITE isn't even released yet and the COG video is coming in a few weeks. The single releases for LT seem weird to me. Anyway, I hope it's In My Remains or Roads Untravelled. This is an odd one but Skin to Bone would be a cool single. It seems radio friendly enough

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    LPChris

LPChris LP Fan Since 8/2001

If "UNTIL IT BREAKS" became the next single, I would shit my pants in excitement. As my favorite song on the album, I can't imagine how badass the music video would be. Choosing UIB would definitely be out of the ordinary, and Linkin Park is no stranger to doing things out of the ordinary.

Keeping my fingers crossed :footlong:

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

I'LL BE GONE or POWERLESS, nothing else matters. I'd like SKIN TO BONE as well but I don't see it happening.......
    Maybe it'll be I'LL BE GONE because IN MY REMAINS has been given the opporunity to be performed live and there is something bigger in store for I'LL BE GONE :D

Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

In My Remains or I'll Be Gone, probably.

Geki

Geki >.

I could totally see IN MY REMAINS being some huge song for a huge movie, it just has that kind of feel to it, it feels like a big LP single. I'm not sure why I feel that way about it, but I certainly do. To me, it's in the same category as songs like WID and New Divide were.

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Maybe because it's catchy and has a gigantic chorus? Enough if you ask me.

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

Without a doubt, either IN MY REMAINS or I'LL BE GONE are good choices to be singles. However, I think it's going to be IN MY REMAINS because this one has already been played and practiced live.

greenstorm

greenstorm Member

i'm rooting for i'll be gone,powerless, or LGM.. however, i hope UiB will be released as a single too but i don't think that's not gonne happen

wakadoodle

wakadoodle Banned

I really hope it's POWERLESS.
    LIES GREED MISERY was a promotional single.