LP Underground Twelve CD: Thoughts and predictions

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by bullettrain, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately and Hal are probably Unfortunate and Halo (from LPU10), both misspelled. Indeed, the normal titles (Halo, ...) don't appaer in the list, so...

2. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Yep.

3. Yurieff

Yurieff Meow. :3

Actually, that's Unfortunate (2002 Demo) and Halo (2002 Demo) from LPUX.

4. Finisterra

Finisterra Member

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – The Score

"NEST (Nonbiological Extraterrestrial Species Treaty/Networked Elements: Supporters and Transformers) contains instrumental excerpts from the Linkin Park hit single, New Divide, featured on Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The Album. "

"This was the information I wanted to give. The "P.S." was just mentioning another comment."

5. Kiq

Kiq We're a broken people living under loaded gun

Yeah, Nest is from the Score, sorry. But, if this is correctly, miss only two songs. I don't know who said, but this other 2 songs can be demos from other songs with the same name, maybe. Who knows. This 8 tracks, independent of all, are great news, if true :) (I remember when "Pictureboard" was put in BMI and I think that would be released in LPUX) :/

6. Qwerty19

If those 8 tracks titles are confirmed to be in LPU12, then I'm betting Asbestos and Ominous are ATS demos.I can also nimagine So far away being a Meteora track.

And also, I'm almost sure I saw this title "Pepper" somewhere in the past. I don't know for which album it was, but this name seems familiar.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  7. Suffered

Suffered All we need is faith

I imagine "So Far Away" as a MTM-era, Chester-only song with strings.
    Damn, if these names are real, then we will only get one(maybe two) song with vocals? :(

8. Qwerty19

No way to know.

If you didn't know how those sounds, would' you think there were vocals in Figure.09, Robot Boy, or Qwerty?

And anyway, a good bunch of LP demos probably don't have vocals. So, in most case, getting demos means getting instrumentals.

9. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Why wouldn't more of them have vocals?

10. Qwerty19

In the HT and Meteora process, they were writing instrumentals first, adding vocals as the last step in the record writing. And it's obvious that a lot of their demos from that time didn't make it this far in the process

ATS process was a lot of experimentation with noises and all, so they probably have a lot of weird noisy instrumentals from that era.

And during the MTM process, out of the 150 seeds, they only finished 17 full songs. So a lot of the others probably don't have vocals, have uncompleted vocals parts, or have jibberish vocal parts.

I'm not taking LT into consideration since there won't be demos of that record in this LPU, apparently.

11. Empty Spaces

Empty Spaces Reading My Eyes

So Far Away sounds like it will be awesome. All the other tracks sound like they will be instrumental, although I would love to be proven wrong.

12. EastGhost

EastGhost Banned

"Slip" and "Blue" had vocals. Don't worry people, we will find out soon enough. Don't judge songs by their titles!

13. chayand1

chayand1 Well-Known Member

Debris = BITS demo?

14. Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

You're right. I could remember by heart all the ones in the "Bunker" list but didn't remember the others.

Here's the screencap:
    shot0010.JPG

15. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

:lol: at people trying to discern the type of track based on the name.

16. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

CHUNKY MUNKY is obviously a cereal jingle :kappa:

17. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Yep, just double-checked everything on the BMI database and those 8 entries are the only new things (with the exception of a "BG Cues" entry for an entry under Mike's name for an episode of Burn Notice? Never knew he did anything for that, huh). The remaining 2 tracks must be demos of previously known songs that don't have different titles from their final versions...I suppose one could also POSSIBLY be Pictureboard since that one's already been on BMI for a couple years, but I doubt it.

Also, just double-checked my lists of all the known MTM/ATS seeds, and what's been said so far is correct - Clarity and Bunker are MTM demos, the others are all titles that were previously unknown.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  18. Sunset

Sunset Well-Known Member

I can't wait. All i hope is to hear as many songs as possible with vocals on them... I mean, stuff like No Roads Left, Pretend To Be, What We Don't Know, Dedicated, And One... is all awesome.

19. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Really hoping for a Blackout demo.

Didn't they say that was one of the tracks that sounded too much like old LP before they changed it? Also I know that it had drastically different lyrics, at least in the first verse.

20. Kiq

Kiq We're a broken people living under loaded gun

Based in the last LPU's, probabLy we will had two, in max three demos with lyrics. But I can live with this, after all Linkin Park still givin us unrelaesed material, what is very good for us :D (and some instrumentals, like Pale, are awesome. I wish they released another epic instrumental, or full song :)