LPU Chat with Chester

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Dec 4, 2012.

Tags:
    lpxerotheoryfan

lpxerotheoryfan Can you do it like this?

Omg he's playing guitar for us right now!!!

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

It's fine for me

Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

linkinloch

linkinloch Well-Known Member

I GOT BANNED AFTER ASKING IF HE EVER SAW MIKE NAKED AND SAYING HE IS HOT LOLOLOLOLOL :p

That was very cool, I asked if he like walking dead, if he would choose charmander, squirtle or bulbasaur, if there is any live dvd coming, but no answers for me :(

lpxerotheoryfan

lpxerotheoryfan Can you do it like this?

He actually answered that he liked the Walking Dead :D

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

K, got highlights. I missed the very beginning because it wasn't letting me in, so I don't know what was said then, but here you go:

-Someone made a hilarious "Send Talinda to cock you" comment, whatever that means...so Pooch peeked over the top of the webcam and was all like "NOOOOOOOO."
    -Chester screamed the chorus of Victimized, which apparently scared some poor fan's nursing baby, haha.
    -He said the reason he doesn't use Twitter much anymore is because he "gets sick of it after 5 minutes."
    -He then picked up an acoustic guitar and played a few songs! He did about half of Gold Lion by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, all of The Messenger, and tried to do Morning After but only got a couple lines in and forgot it.
    -Mentioned that they'll be playing I'll Be Gone live soon!
    -Sang happy birthday to some random person's dad...
    -Played Morning After again, this time he got through a verse and chorus.
    -Said they won't be doing Robot Boy live because it wouldn't sound very good (he also looked up the lyrics on his phone because he couldn't remember them).
    -Said that rehearsing new songs takes a LOT of work because they never work stuff out live when they're in the studio, so it can sometimes take a week or more to figure out how to make one of their songs translate to the live show.
    -Apparently Chester's doing a Camp Freddy show tomorrow night (hadn't heard about that), so he played a little bit of Friday I'm In Love by The Cure, but didn't get through much of the song because he's not very good at playing guitar and singing at the same time. He says he wishes he could be like Lenny Kravitz or Matt Bellamy and be able to sing while playing guitar.
    -At some of the South American shows recently, the crowds were so loud that Chester couldn't hear any of the music and had no idea if he was singing in key.

Pretty short chat, roughly 30 minutes.