Paramore — 4th album announcement

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Yurieff, Dec 6, 2012.

Yurieff

Yurieff Meow. :3

The time has come Paramore fans, friends, and family... And for that matter, the time has come for the rest of you as well. We are ready to spill the beans about what we've been doing over the last *coughYEARcough*. With the most pride and passion we could ever possibly express, we would like to announce that this album, our fourth freaking album... Will be self-titled, 'Paramore'. It has been self-titled through nearly the entire process. In fact, what usually takes us weeks on end to sum up and put a label on only took us a five minute conversation this time around. The whole making of this album was a rediscovering of ourselves as a band and as friends. It was a process that allowed us the freedom to explore new territory artistically and to liberate ourselves as musicians, singers, as people! Sincerely, we feel that the best way to give it a name is just to call it what it is. This album is us.
    The first single off the album is called "Now". Not really sure what else to say except for we love this song. It just feels like the perfect way to start this new journey we are embarking on not only as a band but as a movement. To show people that you can lose battles but come back and win full on wars. You can rise from ashes. You can make something out of even less than nothing. The only thing you have to do is keep moving forward!
    Thanks to our fans for believing in the three of us before we ever even did. And to our producer, JMJ, for seeing a brand new band in us. We are prouder than ever and more excited now than ever to be Paramore.
    'Paramore' will be released April 9th.
    -
    Hayley, Jeremy, Taylor.

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

This is fantastic. I love how the album is self-titled, as they've completely redefined themselves as a band. I'm glad to see they're happy with everything what's going on. I wonder what will it sound like. Go, Paramore!

ernieball003

ernieball003 Well-Known Member

That's a completely politically correct way to put that.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

:rofl:

Anyway, these guys (and girl) always sound the same to me... *not a fan*

Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Agreed, I think it was the best course to take considering the personnel change. They've been getting better every album so I hope they keep it up.

lime treacle

Why bother posting here then?

ernieball003

I guess a self-titled record would be a nice way to reintroduce and be the complete coming out party for The Hayley Show.

But that's just how it goes with female-fronted bands.

Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

^ So I see we have someone who is basing their understanding from a totally one-sided blog post. And delegitimizing every female-fronted band while you're at it. Nice.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Originally it was a rofl @ the guy who responded to you. Then I decided to share my opinion.

ernieball003

Two birds, one stone.

Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

[video=youtube;OH9A6tn_P6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9A6tn_P6g[/video]

I can't stand pop punk, at all. I think it's awful and I could bang on about how bad I think it is forever. Paramore however were one of three bands (others being Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy) who I felt were decent and a bit different.

I've seen Paramore twice, but really, I am not excited for their new album. Their past few songs were average and in fact reminded me of every other band in that genre who all sound exactly the same as each other. Riot! was a good album though.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Since the break up of the band and the drama, I've been less than excited about listening to Paramore. I can't even remember the last time I listened to Paramore. But I was once a fan so I may try and get back into them. Maybe this new album will bring some more respect to the band once again

NikkyFriend

NikkyFriend Forever

So lovely your comment! I have only to say that the word was "rediscovered" not "redefined". That's probably why the album is called "Paramore": the amazing rediscovery. Though just curious to hear what about is it.

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

I'm pretty eager for the new stuff they put out. :D

Although I still have a grudge against them for beating LP in the MTV Musical March Madness. >.>

lime treacle

:facepalm: