Linkin Park/Sebago Collaboration Launch Party Interview With The Source Magazine

Discussion in 'News' started by Hybrid, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Actually, they are far from broken up. Lethal and Otto returned to the band (after Fred Durst "threw them out") and they're working on the horribly titled Stampede of the Disco Elephants.

2. LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

I want another ATS. It's one album that I still listen to continuously from start to finish more than LT, MTM or HT. There was something about that album that was so complex. I loved how no song had a fixed format and could go in any direction. I mean, when I was 1st heard Waiting for the End, I had no idea about the portion in the end after mike's rap. It took me by surprise and its why that song, to me personally, is LP's greatest creation.
    That said, I'd love it more if the new album has more guitar solos in it. Something that just shows how good Brad can play so it shuts people up about he is a bad guitarist.

I'm hoping LP, Muse and Coldplay just come together, someday, and collaborate on ONE song.

3. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

:facepalm:

Thanks for correcting me, Derek. Shows how much I really paid attention to them. Anyways, too bad for those guys. If I was in a band with a diva like him, I would have told him to pound sand down a rat hole ages ago.

4. Spiderguy252

Spiderguy252 Awaiting LP in India

Not a bad name, actually. :rastamike:

5. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

How the fuck do these people come up with these fucking awful album titles? :lol: