Next tour predictions?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Mark_LP, Feb 6, 2013.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it just doesn't get fucking old! It's ingenious really. How no one ever thought to repeat themselves a million times before is beyond me. Keep em comin'!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
    Suffered

Suffered All we need is faith

whats yo taking about foo? metera aint lp no more, its too diffrent frm hybird theory. the lyric is fukin cool but why theres a flute in a nu-metalz song? lp is hybird theoyr ep and hybird theory. reanimation was shit, and my dcember was shit too. I wantz old lp bak. the ony good song frm metera is somewhre i beloong and figure 9. the rest of them is shit.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
    Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

u dont understand b/c u havnt been a hXc lp fan like me i have rare songs like "this world full of u" and the full wizard song

Suffered

im a bigger fan than u b/c i hve take awy my pirde, rob bourdie's drum song and pictreboard

MattLP

MattLP No control No surprise

Though i love hybrid theory better than meteora, they should change up the songs on meteora to play live. Numb, breaking the habit, SIB, have to go.
    They should play songs like figure 09 my fave on meteora, Nobody's listening, easier to run. And maybe play some rare HT ep songs like part of me

Suffered

^^^
    I would like to hear Part of Me and Carousel, but the Post-EP demos not the EP ones. Like they played another version of And One between 2000-2002. Phoenix said they played Carousel one time in 2001, probably in the Ozzfest but we havent't got a recording of it. Unfortunatly they can't replace songs like Numb or Breaking The Habit from the sets because the "fans" wouldn't be happy about it.

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

Oh my god that is amazing. :lol:

Clever Name

Clever Name Well-Known Member

UK would be nice, I missed them the last time they came for ATS.