08.3.13 The Last US Linkin Park Concert of 2013: SSMF

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Aug 3, 2013.

Tags:
    thekman786

thekman786 Member

oh sweet! You go to Cal too?! That's so great! Haha we should all meet up sometime and hang out. What year are you gonna be? I'm going into my 4th and last year this fall. That'd be awesome if we got a chance to chill sometime. Let me know =D

ZachLP

ZachLP Soldier since 2000

Wow... out of the 15 LP shows I have been to, this was probably either the best one, or the second best one. I was front row the entire time and the band absolutely KILLED IT. Mike and Chester went OFF on a good majority of the songs. I was a bit disappointed at first that they didn't play any new LT songs, or old songs from the HT days, but I shortly got over that because this set was just awesome. You had to be there to really feel the energy. I have never seen COG live before, either, so that was awesome. So much fun. Chester enjoying AWOLNATION's set was awesome, and they were really good live. Wasn't too much of a fan of BRMC, but Finch and Street Drum Corps were really good. The speeches were probably the best part of the show.. and right after Mike's speech about the past, Chester came down and sang What I've Done with us... so amazing..

Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

"08.3.13 The Last US Linkin Park Concert of 2013: SSMF"

Totally thought that said 'The Last of Us Linkin Park Concert' and my mind went off on all kinds of DLC-related tangents.

Just thought I'd share that, carry on folks.

Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

You're not the only one.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Hahaha, looks like you're the oldest. I'm an incoming first year.

thekman786

thekman786 Member

cool. what are you gonna be studying? you're probably living in the dorms right? i'm in an apartment close to the dorms so we can probably hang out sometime if you'd like. have fun at orientation/doing the timewarp dance

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

I'll move this conversation to PM.