Linkin Park Officially Announce "CARNIVORES TOUR" With 30 Seconds to Mars + AFI, Full Dates + Presal

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

That definitely wasn't taken last year-Chester's always been wearing glasses off-stage since 2010 and Mike's hair hasn't been long since he cut it for the 2011 ATS Summer Tour.

Also,
    why is everyone complaining about the ticket prices? When Jay-Z came to Cleveland (yes, big artists usually come to Cleveland) GA tickets were $200 and everyone was talking about how "cheap" they were.

2. Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

How big of a chance would you get a meet and greet pass by the lotto?

3. Knt.Slbs

Knt.Slbs Well-Known Member

So this whole "CARNIVORES TOUR" supports the LINKIN PARK's 6th Album?? or just a Collab Tour?

4. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

I complained about that . JT/Jay-Z tour was $200. Frick that. But JT also did a Milli this year.

And if all tickets were 100+ for LP show id complain but it seems like their are cheaper tickets, which is good.

Rappers are out of their place when they think they can charge 200+

Heck, anyone is. I was on KTT, a Kanye West forum, and their was once a thread about how rappers overcharge for concerts and how Kid Rock sells tickets for $20 and also makes beer cheaper at his shows.

Kid Rock called JT and Jay-Z out and he is right, I stand behind him. And Surprisingly most of the rap forum did too. Bands and artists are sometimes out of their minds in what they charge. And someone like Jay-Z doesnt need more money. He's so rich, his tickets should definitely be cheaper. At this point, he should be about the fans.

5. TheRadiance

TheRadiance Guardian

Depends on how many people are putting their names in for it for your show if they work it the same way they did when I was in the LPU before. My first concert was on the Meteora World Tour and I put my name in and got chosen. I don't know what they've done to the process over the years.

6. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

The deluxe tickets make no sense. They're ordinary seats with the album pretty much.

Let me know if you go. I'm officially going!

7. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Well. You do have a point there. I would really like it if LP used this color pallet for the album. Red is my favorite color and when used creatively, you can get pretty awesome stuff like the above.
    Congrats, Andrea. Enjoy the show :)

8. TheRadiance

TheRadiance Guardian

Yeah I decided against the album package to wait and see if they have any good pre-order bundles.

9. Dragondust

Dragondust Lingering distortion LPA VIP

I'm officially going also...didn't get the deluxe seats or anything...too expensive... I'm wondering if I get a meet and greet cuz they said on the lpu
    that people who joined between these certain dates get automatic meet and greets....it was a long time ago though.. I wonder how I could go about finding out? Anyone know?

10. Blake

Hoping to buy tickets for Phoenix on Friday!

11. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Obvious counterpoint: you find someone willing or able to spend more then a twenty on a Kid Rock show.

12. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

The band doesn't set ticket prices, it's not like LP is sitting around discussing how much to charge. It's simple supply and demand. They're going to have no problem selling tickets at $100+ each, so why wouldn't they? And by they, I mean the concert promoters, not the band members. It sucks, but it is what it is.

BTW, if you're looking for cheap tickets, check StubHub the day before, even the day of, the show. People who bought tickets way back but can't go will sell them at a loss to help recoup what they can of their costs, because once the show starts, the tickets are worthless. There's no guarantee that you'll get tickets this way, so don't plan travel around that strategy, but it might work. I've done it a couple times for sporting events.

13. Blake

Im sure lots of people would be willing to. He just charges $20 because he wants to. And I like that he does it. I can understand $200 because it was both JT and Jay-Z but thats still insane

14. Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

I thought hey do a lotto for all the lpu fans going to that show

15. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Kid Rock charges $20 because there's no way in hell he could sell out a venue at $100.

16. Dragondust

Dragondust Lingering distortion LPA VIP

They do but a long time ago they said people that joined the lpu at these certain dates get 1 meet and greet pass good until whenever...I guess..I dunno

17. TheRadiance

TheRadiance Guardian

Not only that but to make it worth it for him, he had to do 7-8 shows at the same venue and sell them all out. It'd be interesting to see the actual finances of the performances and see when it became profitable for him.

18. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Oops. I didn't notice there was a couple of pages more in the thread :lol: .. Now I've read them all, congrats to everyone going and good luck to those who are yet to buy their tickets! Meanwhile, I'm just waiting for the LP6 preordering packages to be announced :lol:.

19. iamsatan

iamsatan Well-Known Member

spent $106 for bench seats and they're kinda far back. Hollywood Bowl has a tiny pit that wasn't even available. Oh well at least the sound quality is pretty fucking good at the bowl

20. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Bought my Arizona tickets!!!!
    [​IMG]