Linkin Park World Premiere "Guilty All The Same" on Shazam, And Blow Our Minds Completely

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

..this is a demo right?

2. lilj4425

lilj4425 Well-Known Member

Bahahaha....oh you were serious.

3. Wizardofozil

Wizardofozil Well-Known Member

Will we get any more news today

4. Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

This is the first song since given up that LP finally made some damn good rock music. I can't imagine the tour when playing GATS.

5. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Whenever the Roots perform, they still have Black Thought rap the guest verses. Hell, they even got away with putting Kool G Rap and Big Daddy Kane lyrics into their own song.

6. Shelton Dsouza

Shelton Dsouza Member

So i heard this song, few hours ago and i'm still listening to it and i cant get over the fact that this is Linkin Park! :WTF:FUCK!!!! this is so fucking epic!
    I'm getting the same feeling the first time I heard the Catalyst and kept playing it over and over...and it also reminded me of the first time i heard Bleed It Out, the first LP song i ever heard and fell in love with. Thank you Linkin Park :nyan:

7. ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Chester most likely sounds the way he does on this song because his voiced hasn't been auto tuned and processed as much as usual for LP. Mike is all over this thing production wise. And I'm pretty positive this quote from his blog: "this album has been the product of a mix of focused experimentation and free form jamming. We’re even tracking parts to tape instead of going exclusively digital." says a lot about why this song sounds the way it does.

I personally really fucking dig this song, it shits all over Living Things and of course isn't going to be the best off the record. This is a great preview of whats to come. I love this heavier, crunchier sound. Mike was not fucking around when he said he wants rock to be carnivorous again.

8. jouki

jouki Well-Known Member

same question here...

9. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

There's all of hip-hop, and there's the Roots.

10. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

The first minute is fucking insane. Love it, Rakin ruins it though rap rock is cringey to me now

11. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Highly unlikely. The news was the release of Guilty All The Same. Today just marks the official release whereas last night's Shazam exclusive was kind of a bonus.

12. Cure4TheItch

Cure4TheItch I fuck up everything I see, fighting in futility.

LP just posted on facebook saying that GATS is hitting the radio today, at least in the US, so that might be the news.

13. Shmoanator

Shmoanator Guest

Do you suppose there will be any more announcements later this week? Or do you think this was the end of the "action" Mike mentioned?
    Personally, I'd like at least an official album title/release date, but anything can happen, I guess.

14. Manu

Manu Seeking tenderness with a dagger

Still better than this.

15. ragsta

ragsta Well-Known Member

I kinda expected to hear the album release date and name? Later today maybe? Besides, wasnt Guilty All The Same released march 5th? While the big news should've been on march 6th?

16. LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

Seems like the song was taken down from sites like Audiomack as well. The song was played more than 22k times on that site before it was taken down. It was the number one played song on that site today.

17. AkirraKrylon

AkirraKrylon LPA VIP LPA VIP

I am still expecting some news related to the album today. Release date, title name, or both. I can't imagine they would go around saying "Check out our new single!" without saying "off of our new album xxx, hitting stores xx.xx.xxxx"

18. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

After the first listen it's not my cup-of-tea at all :mellow: damn

19. unity7985

unity7985 Well-Known Member

There not done with the album according to mike. Didn't he say they were 80 percent done? So im not expecting any release news. The single was the big news guys! I always wished for LP to return to the instrument based, heavy music but I never thought i would get a song like guilty all the same. Im blown away. I honestly didnt even think they were capable of a song like this. Im such a happy fan right now. Love how its real drums the entire song. Lookin forward to hearing the rest!

20. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

They pretty much always do that. Just last year they released BURN IT DOWN way before anyone knew the album title. :lol: