"Guilty All The Same" Lyric Video On YouTube

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Mar 7, 2014.

1. LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

Exactly why I got this doubt. Midnight even had a video going with it.
    (Weird video though. What was Chris Martin even trying to do in it? o_O)

2. Hans Muster

Hans Muster Well-Known Member

Well that's the point. As soon as a song is released as a single on iTunes it's a "real" single. >GATS is a single >GATS is the lead single. I just wanted to point out that there can actually be a non-commercial (promotional) single before the "actual" lead single.

3. Rebel Traj

Rebel Traj Well-Known Member

As much as I was a fanboy for years of the album Meteora I disagree :-o To me, for now, ATS is the best album, but the upcoming album will be THE BEST they've ever made! I can feel it :jesse:

4. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

WTF you DISAGREE?? you a troll me or some shit?

forreal if the next album isn't EXACTLY THE SAME as METEORA then it sux! :mad:

5. Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

I have no clue what the video was trying to convey, all I know is that I love it to fucking death. I love how the dancing swells as the bass starts thumping louder, and louder. It's so great.

6. minuteforce

Off-topic:

Yeah, I absolutely love the "Midnight" video! To me, it just conveys a vibe rather than any sort of concept or plot and I think that it just works :)

7. SuperSaiyan4Kev

SuperSaiyan4Kev Well-Known Member

The more I listen to this song...more awesome it is. With my first listen, I didn't give much credit to this song cause it sounds so different than anything that LP has done before. Now, I give them the utmost respect that they made a song that just totally ROCKS...literally. WE CAN ALL FINALLY SAY...."THAT SONG IS EPIC"

8. Shadow

Shadow The Evil That Men Do.. LPA VIP

I just feel content with this single. Like being an "old lp fan" I don't think this song fills me up entirely (mainly due to lack of Mike rapping as usual) but out of the old LP fan mindset, this song is full. I mean it's a single that's long too! Feeds my guitar urge, has the linkin park sound, and it sounds like the demo LP w/ a define sound to it.

First time in a long time I catch myself re-listening to a youtube file over and over. I don't think I did that with LT. Did with ATS because I like the length of ATS, just didn't like how it was all over the place. That picture "Park Life" defines my approach to this. I think all Linkin Park fans around should be rejoicing honestly.

9. minuteforce

What do you consider to be "the Linkin Park sound"? :)

10. Shadow

Shadow The Evil That Men Do.. LPA VIP

It's all that experimental stuff they do. There's this little thing to them you always hear it in their albums. It was obviously full blown in ATS, like if someone let linkin park go not super saiyan but that big monkey they couldn't control. Then they reached LT and it was like SSJ lvl 1. This album is starting to sound like SSJ 2.

It's the ear candy they put in the background, they let you get lost in it. They build you up pretty good and let you indulge which to me I guess is my definition of "the lp sound" while they shower you with lyrics & vocals you are familiar with.

Not to say it lacked in ATS, it was just unstable for my taste. Not that I don't enjoy that album. I love ATS. Just the LP fan in me doesn't go "YEA!! AWESOME SAUCE" about it. I did with LT and I am definitely going buck wild with this one. I am a strong believer ATS needed to happen otherwise we wouldn't be here with this sound and energy.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  11. mmmmtastycookies

mmmmtastycookies Not black & white, only organized confusion

I think I feel 100% the same as you well said