INTERVIEW: Carnivores Tour, New LP Single & Transformers 4

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Mar 16, 2014.

Hans Muster

Hans Muster Well-Known Member

You're obviously referring to the tweet a few days ago but in the interview, Chester states that he'd love to make a song with 30stm and/or AFI.

Also, I'm surprised, everyone has dropped the idea of 6.14 being related to the release date. Maybe Chester meant that there's one or two more songs to be played on tour, which are also being released as singles by then.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Maybe "The Hunting Party" is the name of the second single? Since Chester said in an interview they don't have the name for the record yet... although he referred to the Preview vid saying there's a hint in it related to the release date of the album.

So confusing.

TheZlajaZlo

TheZlajaZlo Closing LPA Super Member

Chester two weeks ago: "the album name is out there."
    Chester a week ago: "we don't have the album name yet."

:rick:

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Yeah, but, if they earnestly wanted that to happen now, could it be arranged? Perhaps they'd be willing to go so far as to delay the album release to make it happen ...

What I do know is that the recent guest they had in the studio (implied to be in the studio, anyway) was definitely not Leto due to the chorus of hardxcore 30STM fans informing us that 30STM were/are in Europe. :)

Benefit of the doubt says that they've changed their minds.

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

that reminds me of the halo 5 news, voice actor says its 2015 xbox magazine says 2014 :lol:"

back on topic: i wouldn't mind another new divide :D

minuteforce

Mmm. I don't think that Chester would have hinted at new "Transformers" music if the band wasn't doing something

LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

When did they say that they don't have an album name yet?

I still think the album will be out June or early July. The new single would probably be 2 weeks before the album comes out. I just hope they don't drop the single as a surprise outta nowhere like GATS. As exciting as it makes fans, the song won't do well and many won't hear about it unless its announced and word gets around. Also before the new single, we need a music video for GATS.

Yeah. It was clear from how he hesitated that he wasn't meant to give away too much information. I'm gonna say that they are gonna be having a song in it. Maybe even two? One with just LP and another with Aoki? I don't see why else they would be holding back information.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

"The Carnivores Tour title came from the "instinctive appetite" that is missing from music today which the band feels like they need in their music - As things unfold with the release of the new record people will better understand the title"

I misread it. I thought it had said that the bands (all three) felt like that music today is missing its "instinctive appetite"

Richoguy13

Richoguy13 Then it slipped away...

Damn it, I'd accepted "The Hunting Party" as the album title; without really intending to. It better be!

Knt.Slbs

Knt.Slbs Well-Known Member

As for the music video for GATS, we don't have any clue about the video.. its been 2 weeks already since the single was released... I hope we'll get some news about that soon, hopefully.
    Its like this whole "CARNIVORES TOUR" begin to smell like a new LIVE DVD by the end of the year.. Its been 6 years since Road To Revolution. Maybe, its a perfect time to release for a LIVE DVD again (seeing 30STM & AFI featured in the film will be a dream come true).*crossedfingers*

minuteforce

It's not necessarily a pessimistic assumption to say that they'll just do one song. :p

In fact, I'm sure that most people here won't get at all worked up over whether it's just one or more tracks that the band contributes, for better or worse.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Chester said they wanted to be unconventional. They might not even do a music video.

Twisted Smage

Twisted Smage The hardest part of ending is starting again.

I'm slightly confused with the album release date myself now. We were given the hint of 6.14 and the possible album title which implies a June 2014 release. However, I'm supposed to get a digital and physical copy of the album with my tickets. My email confirmation says that I would receive an email about a week before the show entailing details and with what I'm assuming the digital album version. So will the album be released around then or will I get a separate email for the album in June? confused:jesse:

Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

Man, I'm getting the feeling august could be a me probable release date for the album than june... :/

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    ragsta

ragsta Well-Known Member

Well, all I hear is that they will put out "more music than usual" before the album comes out. So that gives us atleast 2, 3 or 4 more songs before the album release. So thats good news.

EDIT:

By the way, chester is not a good talker in my opinion, they should let mike do this.

jare0674

jare0674 There's a seat here along side me...

I'm pretty sure he means new single by the European festival tour not the Carnivores tour. The album has been pretty much confirmed for June.

deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

I say debut the next single at Rock In Rio.

Love live debuts.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Hmm. Didn't listen to the interview but seems possible.

EastGhost

EastGhost Banned

New Linkin Park means new posts for me. Why is everybody calling "The Hunting Party" the next single by the way? It sounds like a demo title for "Guilty All The Same". And then if you're thinking "what about 6.14?".. well maybe that was the score for the song at the time (going by the past in the making videos they've released). And I think this album is only going to have ten songs..but that's just me don't take that too seriously and respond viciously to it.

minuteforce

the fuck you say, bro? :mad:

/s