Until It's Gone Single Appears on iHeart Radio with Cover Art

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Apr 27, 2014.

1. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

I've been here a long time, but I'm not really familiar with anyone here as I'm not on the forums super often. I just didn't think my post was that stupid to the point of being mocked for it, but like I said.. to each their own. I've been bullied most of my life (because I don't say things properly) and struggle with a ton of anxiety for it and speech impairment. So when I don't say something right, I tend to take it a bit harsh.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  2. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

:cry:

this is true. Derek said not tonight but never said anything about soon. Could be late this week, or maybe next Monday.

The IHeartRadio button is what throws me off

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  3. tripleh3lix

^^ Yeah.. that's what I previously said last page. Something is coming soon in terms of the single being released, just a matter of when. Unfortunately, not many people other than the band know when that will happen. Just the single cover and iheartradio site is throwing me off and I feel like they may drop a bomb on us. I'm thinking tomorrow sometime.

4. Blake

I definitely agree with you. All of this wouldnt pop up if it wasnt going to be released this week. Im hoping for tomorrow but I can see anytime this week. If its any later than this week...... then idk what the band is doing or how stuff got leaked so early

5. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

For one who has been here a long time (I must have been here for ages then), you must have spent a long time reading the rules regarding derogatory language.

6. Keyboard Warrior

Keyboard Warrior Well-Known Member

Both the IheartRadio thing And the Chideo tweet about a LP surprise the same day.. Could be just coincidence but i have a feeling we're going to get UIG very soon.

7. Blake

From Astat. Posted on LPL

8. Wizardofozil

Wizardofozil Well-Known Member

Still ain't out :(

9. Keyboard Warrior

I find it weird that instead of linking the rules to the guy that made a sarcastic comment about his earlier post you are instead linking them to a person who meant no harm in the first place. Is it because he is "LPA Team" so it's all good?

10. tripleh3lix

It was my bad, unintentional and corrected.

11. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Exactly.

A Troll, if you have a problem with a post just report it and staff will deal with it. Minuteforce didn't break any rules with his comment at all, however tripleh3lix did use a banned word but I understand he has now corrected this. It's all good. No need to discuss this any further on this thread.

Back on topic, peeps.

12. ToTheCitadel

ToTheCitadel Wisdom, Justice & Love

IT IS NOW MIDNIGHT.

Brace yourselves. News is coming.

13. Keyboard Warrior

Yeah i know. At least the guy who used the inappropriate word only described his own post but i get it. We should also should remember #03. Respect other users. :)

14. dutchsoldier

dutchsoldier Well-Known Member

If I look at the artwork I don't pick up any hints that point in the direction of a soft song. It's a man being attacked by/fighting a lion :p It all breathes a kind of chaos and fierceness. The only thing I can come up with to see the possibility of a really softer song is that the lion is already clawing into the man's neck in which case the song could be about giving up the fight or something, but I don't really suspect that.

It's 'iffy' but that's what I get studying the artwork.

15. Blake

So its Midnight PST and........

nothing, nothing at all :(

I can agree with this! Plus the info that ws released from the songs listening session hints otherwise I would say.

16. tripleh3lix

If only. :sheldon:

17. Blake

Well, Im going to hope for tomorrow or sometime this week :)

18. LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

I ain't gonna neglect the tweet just yet. I mean, he has posted a lot of stuff before and I don't think he would do it to just troll LP fans. It's possible that he has the time wrong. But I'll go with what Derek said for now. Either ways, the song should be released in the coming days. Everything is pointing to that.

Minute is extremely friendly. He was sarcastic in a very friendly way. If he replied like that to me, I'd have laughed and said something sarcastic back. Maybe you've not been here enough but Minute really isn't someone who makes fun of people like that unless they are trolls.

19. Nicholas

Nicholas Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. The more I think about it, I'm starting to think that this song will still be radio friendly, but not as soft as some might think. I'm thinking of more a "What I've Done" and "New Divide" type radio friendly song. Hopefully a highlight of the album.

20. Wizardofozil

Wizardofozil Well-Known Member

Think we are getting something today