not updated!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by abbaslp, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    abbaslp

abbaslp Fortyoneaxes

when i checked this site, i did not see RECHARGED in music,updates r not fast,theme looks not good.no help for newly born lp fans.i hope all this will be solve soon :)

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

lol

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

You can find everything updated here. It also offers a much more pleasant theme.

snailharvest

snailharvest nice

"we r horny for hahn!!!!"

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Hi,

First up, we have a page for RECHARGED right HERE.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "updates r not fast". How are they not fast? Without being biased, I (and I know a lot of other members) would agree that this site is one of the most updated LP fansites out there. However if you feel like news is not being reported quick enough or news is going unreported feel free to help out and post the news in THIS thread for the attention of LPA news posters. You can also follow the LPA on Twitter and Facebook for updates.

I see you don't like the forum theme. I don't know which forum skin you are using but you can change the forum skin using the option at the very bottom of this site. Maybe you will find another skin you like there.

Also, in response to your "no help for newly born lp fans" comment...we have a band bio, band discography, tour section and various other media related to the band. Is there something missing that you need help with?

As a new member of the LPA you may find the LPA Forum Guide and the LPA Forum Rules helpful.

Hope this helps. :)

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

...aaand with this awesome post this thread isn't needed anymore. Thread closed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.