Pre Order Linkin Park's New Album "The Hunting Party"

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, May 6, 2014.

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

That logic applies to pretty much everything nowadays. Books, CDs, DVDs, Games, etc. Why investing money in releasing something that will be online the next day?
    Filming the Concert for the Philippines, mixing it, editing it, and putting on a DVD also costs money and they'll probably include it in the CD/DVD version of THP, knowing that a HD version of the concert is already online. I don't think releasing a making of DVD would have hurt, considering they probably have hundreds of hours of the recording process.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

It's probably safe to assume that stores like Amazon will be shipping the "Standard Version" unless they state otherwise.

DarrenLP

DarrenLP You're Guilty All The Same

For a moment I regretted pre-ordering the album if the same thing will be available in stores...but then I remembered I've received pre-orders a few days early in the past, and it would be exciting to be one of the first to have it!

linkinloch

linkinloch Well-Known Member

On iTunes Brazil The Hunting Party reached number 4 and MTM number 7 at the same time :WTF:

Flozuki

Flozuki LPA VIP LPA VIP

For a second I was thinking about preordering to get Until it´s gone but I remembered that the album will be released on June 13th in Germany ;-/

niklp

niklp Work hard , dream big

i have seen a lot of comment from people that have not understand the release stuff , have LP made some mistake about the clarity of that or it's just a lack of information created from the starting moment? i'm a admin of a facebook LP fan page so i try to have everything clear in my mind for say it to the fans :) (i'm sorry for my english :) )

Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

I can't seem to find said descriptions. Is it on the ticket or the confirmation email?

Edit: Oh now I remember, there were ticket packages including the CD at delivery... guess I'll still have to buy my own CD lol

PS: I live in Toronto, and the order counted me as international delivery and shipping takes 4-6 weeks =(

and $15.49 shipping....

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    Arun1910

Arun1910 Well-Known Member

Seeing as the deluxe edition will be in stores I now dont have to pay £4 for shipping :D

Its not like no one is gonna download the leak anyway :p

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

:WTF: :cocainefan:

you can buy UIG on Itunes :)

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    RjSlash

RjSlash Chubnificent

for those who pre-ordered the deluxe cd lithograph package, did it charge you right then or no? i just wanna make sure before i pre-order mine

Thervit

Thervit Member

In Germany UIG isn't available on iTunes... :(
    And those other Tracklengthes aren't shown too.

BrandonR24

BrandonR24 Well-Known Member

I'm probably just going to order from LP's website just so they get the well deserved money. I just hope it gets here on time. I ordered ATS and got it a whole 2 weeks later and I live in the US, something must have happened.

Flozuki

Flozuki LPA VIP LPA VIP

Yeah, that's my "problem". Release in Germany is May, 30th.

m11ngs

m11ngs New Member

Why the hell there is no Lithuania in pre order list? I want deluxe edition with T-shirt and lithograph and I can't even order it? What the hell? There was always Lithuania in previous pre orders like LT or ATS and everything was fine. And this time they just decide that my country is not available. What is that about? Can someone explain me the situation?

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Are you sure there's no Lithuania because it shows up in the list of countries when I go to checkout?

[thumb]http://i.imgur.com/qNI6IQ1.jpg[/thumb]

I know that some countries like Russia and Malaysia aren't included due to fraud risks and I believe Ukraine has recently been added as an error meant it wasn't showing. Best thing you can do is ask Adam on Twitter why it's not listed if it's not showing up for you.

Private Donut

Private Donut Well-Known Member

The past two albums I've bought through LP.com but I just can't justify the purchase this time. (I don't know what exactly changed between then and now.) I'd be willing to spend a little extra to support them but the shipping and handling is too steep. Amazon is practicall half the price, and with Prime the shipping costs me nothing. So I think I can live with getting the book-less version of the album. Although not having a digital download right away is a bit detrimental.

m11ngs

m11ngs New Member

I don't know why, but my purchase window is totally different... Where exactly did you manage to find my country in a list?

Attached Files:

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

I'm with you dude. for once I have the money to pre-order a new LP release, but seeing the shipping cost just really irked me. £4.00 ontop of £12.99? I dunno, maybe I'll cave in and get the t-shirt bundle (But then they'd have won wouldnt they! :lol: ) I really want the deluxe/digipack version. I really missed that with Living Things.

One question though, will the deluxe version be EXCLUSIVE for LP.com or will it eventually turn up on amazon/elsewhere?

LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

I'm kinda surprised the album hasn't hit number 1 on itunes in the US. It peaked at 6 or 7. And UIG only peaked at 36.

20. Serenity

Serenity Suffocating in the mess

Could be simply because a large amount of people are preordering through LP.com. That or people just aren't that excited about this album.