[AUDIO] Linkin Park - "Wastelands" Full Leak + Official Lyric Video

Discussion in 'News' started by Andreina, May 31, 2014.

1. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

I realize my mistake, I just didnt feel like going back to edit it

I am not looking for attention, I promise. I have never been one of those people.

2. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

I think it's cool that you're enthusiastic. :)

3. Zakksalvo

Zakksalvo Well-Known Member

I wasn't calling you out or anyone in particular, I've just been combing through the threads lately and many people have complained about anything they possibly can. Didn't mean to make it seem like I was calling you out, just annoyed by this album cycle. And I do agree A Thousand Suns is their best work.

4. minuteforce

Nah, I get your angle too <3

5. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

(I deleted that post because I thought it came across as too harsh, but now that it's been quoted, I'll stand by it.)

6. minuteforce

[YOUTUBE]KEMt7a64aoM[/YOUTUBE]

:kappa:

7. NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Didnt have the Balls to say that but.. True

8. Elaine

Bahahahaha. It wasn't so much "selling out" as not wanting to take this discussion to a place where it wouldn't help anyone. :lol:

I think that's the first time I've heard anyone complaining about LP not having ENOUGH angst.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  9. crazygolfer

crazygolfer Well-Known Member

I signed in just to say that I admire your upbeat and fun attitude, Blake. Personally, I'd like to see more of this around.

10. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

I agree, he handled the situation well.

11. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Stop. Who cares? You have a new Linkin Park song to listen to. Shut up about this already.

12. minuteforce

13. Elaine

I want to clarify that I have nothing against ubeat and fun, or Blake's views in particular. But it's hard to put into words what exactly I don't like about it's delivery in this case.

Yep. Going any further has no point.

Wastelands is awesome. I'd class it under "What Meteora Should Have Been".

14. Zakksalvo

Zakksalvo Well-Known Member

I agree as well. I don't see why someone's being picked on and called hyperactive because he's happy and enjoying some new music from his and our favorite band.

15. Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. Why so serious? It's nice to have a news thread with a good vibe for once :)

Anyway, I think the drums performance in Wastelands hasn't got enough attention yet. So yeah, fuck it, that drum pattern is killer! Especially during verse and bridge. That alone will prevent the song to get old anytime soon for me.

16. NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

He is just excited about the Album and hyped, he cant controll himself in such a Situation
    Wtf is wrong with you elaine?
    When he breaks rules, admins are going to tell him
    When he or anything he does annoys you then its your problem and you can ignore him
    Dont see what your problem is though

17. minuteforce

Everybody, please just cool it. :)

18. Smarky

Smarky Well-Known Member

I quite like this song.... but the more that gets released the more I don't get the bands comments about this album.

This is just a standard LP song. It's pretty simple, catchy and slightly poppy. I don't get the carnivorous comments at all. I thought maybe Guilty All the Same was just the start as it was the lead single but the other two songs since have been less heavy.

I guess the thing that bothers me so far about the Hunting Party stuff released is that it's all very very good musically, it sounds great. But I just cannot connect to the songs. LP for me has always been about something more and this emotional connection I have with the songs. Lyrics are quite weak on this song as well.

This is exactly the song I would have expected LP to put out, heck it's not that different from LOST IN THE ECHO.

19. Wizardofozil

Wizardofozil Well-Known Member

FAP FAP FAP :cocainefan: :cocainefan: :cocainefan: :deadgiveaway: 2 weeks left till download

20. Elaine

I never said he broke any rules. I said in my experience it was frowned upon *(but not against the rules)*, and that I saw why, and was trying to advise him against it. This misunderstanding was a result of how I formatted my posts, which I take blame for, but I want to make it adamantly clear that it was not a cause or reason for it. Just that the two things happened at the same time.

I'm not complaining about him being "happy" or "enjoying new music". I think that's fine. If you want to enjoy music, that's great. Fantastic, even. More power to ya. But, for someone who posts so much, he's been repeating himself, constantly, in the same threads even, and he's got a presence pretty much everywhere yet never cares to fix typos or properly format his posts, so it seems like he's posting just for the SAKE of posting over actually having something to say, and that to me is the obnoxious type of enthusiastic. Going into this subject any further is just me marking my own grave, but I felt I had to address this for sake of clarity since I was getting jumped on, and not for actually continuing the argument. I'd appreciate it if it were left here.