NYC Listening Party Impressions

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by AkirraKrylon, Jun 5, 2014.

ald_

ald_ Intensity 6

Oh my god, I need to hear Final Masquerade. Every single review for it, including this ones "meh" impression makes me ridiculously pumped for it. I love LP's ballads.

NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Last time.

Songs with screaming:
    Keys to the Kingdom
    War
    Until its gone
    Rebellion
    Mark the Graves
    A Line In The Sand (There was only one Review were the editor said that chester ALMOST screams on that Song but there were multiple other Reviews saying that He screams brutal on here. Someone said War had a 15 second scream but Derek doesnt remember that, that came from lpfc)

hybrid1988

hybrid1988 Fever Daydream

Chester screams "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!" but it's definitely not 15 seconds long. Don't let that disappoint you though, that scream is one of the best i've ever heard from Chester. This song kicks you right in the teeth. He "sings" this song in a way you've never heard him before. Lots of grit and attitude in his voice.

As for ALITS, Chester screams something along the lines of "GIVE ME BACK WHATS MINE!". It's awesome. You're all gonna love this album! All the songs released besides Rebellion are really the weakest tracks and this is coming from someone who loves GATS.

NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

When you said chester screams WAAAR, I immediately thought of the last 4-5 second scream in victimized. Does it sound like that scream? And is it longer or shorter?
    Is he screaming that line in ALITS one or multiple times?

Thank you for clearing that up, i surely wont be disappointed, i think there will be enough screaming on the Album :)

And since i think it cant even get better than the 4 released Singles i am going to be very pleased! :)

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Just, wow ...

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Terrible, isn't it? ^

NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Well, its that, what i am most hyped for.
    It maybe isnt nessecary for you but for me it is and i can ask what i want to.
    Please accept it and stop making such unnessecary posts to prevent stupid discussions because thats what happens all the time and i am the one who is getting his infraction then. I am not saying "wow" because you like ATS
    If you asked ANYTHING i wouldnt mind it
    Please stop :)

Sonic

Why don't you please stop double posting? You're so worried about screams I bet you didn't even realize you did such. Slip on a banana.

I see you merged them. Good swing. Where was A Thousand Suns brought up into this? Unnecessary posts? UNNECESSARY POSTS? You have asked the same question at least 50 times. Get a flat tire.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

I dont see any double posts dude
    Before i accidently posted the SAME post and i deleted it
    Please leave me alone with my interests
    Why do you guys have to be like that? I am not going to response to those stupid statements anymore because i am going to be the one who ends up being banned

IT IS NOT THE SAME QUESTION GET OVER IT WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE DID I ASK FOR YOUR DAMN OPINION?

Sonic

How many times have you asked about screams dude? You and like 4 others. There are now multiple album reviews out that clearly tell you and now you're asking HOW he screams? What the fuck.

And don't worry about getting banned. It's inevitable for you.

NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Actually i didnt mean to ask how he screams, i meant in comparison to the Victimized scream

How is it inevitable for me?
    You can clearly See that I AM the one trying to stop you posting things like that which are leading to an unessecary discussion

Sonic

And you know what's funny about it? Is when you actually hear it you'll probably have something to bitch about after all this time.

NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Then you dont know me. Because i never bitch about anything Lp do OR did.
    I like EVERY Album they did and i like every Song now. (At first i didnt like Robot Boy but it grew on me)

You on the other hand bitch about things Lp do :)
    For example -> Saying Meteora isnt that good because its a ripp off of HT etc
    Saying UIG is shit or whatever
    YOU are bitching about things not me

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

What makes my posts less "necessary" than your's?

Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

Jesus

NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Well, my post had the reason that i wanted to know something what i am hyped about and that is why i posted it

Your post didnt add anything to the conversation and was offending. You could have also not posted it, which would have been the better decision.

Also i am not saying your posts are unnessecary in general, i am talking about this specific post

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Hey, check it out, I made an entire thread that combines all the info on the album we have. I did it so you could read it and find out what you need, instead of asking the same questions over and over again.

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40337

It's right there. All the info you need. We've all warned you and Blake and whoever about asking the same questions again and again. It's only a matter of time before someone tells you to go suck a dick. So, instead of being offended, why don't you stop behaving the way you do, and we can have nice, intelligent conversations?

NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

How are you warning us asking questions?
    I dont care if someone tells me that
    Are you kidding me? Again, I should stop behaving the way I do? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? I TOLD THEM TO STOP THAT, GOD DAMNIT, AND I AM THE BAD GUY AGAIN??

AND HOW IS A QUESTION ABOUT THE LENGTH OF A SCREAM THE SAME DAMN QUESTION ABOUT IF THERE EVEN IS A SCREAM? ITS NOT THE SAME QUESTION, DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
    You have everything against questions which contain the word "scream"

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Niko, calm down. I think people are just getting annoyed at yours and other people's constant questions regarding screaming on this album. Maybe just chill out a little and wait a few days for the album release so you can time how long each scream is or whatever the fuck it is that you want to know.

If you have an issue with a post then just report the post and we can deal with it by PM's instead of making yet another thread go down the shithole.

Can people please stop derailing this thread or I'll have to give out warnings. Let's get back on topic.

P.S. Filip was just trying to help you there by providing you with a link to his thread so there was no need to reply to him in that way. Also, Filip cannot warn you as he is not a staff member so calm the fuck down.

NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Actually, i sent two messages to Derek at the beginning but i think He didnt have time to look up this thread or He didnt want to.

Oh, then i am sorry. Im not so good at speaking english and i misinterpreted that