Manchester show

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by LPFan171, Jul 25, 2014.

LPFan171

LPFan171 New Member

Hey, long time lurker, first time poster, the usual cliché :p Anyways, I finally managed to get LP tickets, for the Manchester show in November. The only problem is, I had to get seated tickets and I'm worried I won't enjoy the show. I've never been to a concert before and I'm really happy LP will be my first, but I can't stop worrying about being stuck in a row with people who know Numb and New Divide. I just want to go and enjoy myself. According to this site, my view would be somewhat like this b109.jpg
    Anyways, am I worrying over nothing? I'm really happy I'm going to see LP live, but I'm just a bit worried about where I am. Thanks.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

My first serious concert was also LP on a seat place. It was awesome. Just enjoy yourself there :) And believe me, you will enjoy the show for sure. And just because people sit, they didnt just know the mainstream hits :lol: There are also many people who know many/all of the songs. I think you will have really much fun :)

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

When I saw RHCP, I had seating tickets quite near the stage. And everyone was standing up. It's just that we weren't literally climbing on top of each other. It was quite nice actually.

Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

You lucky son of a gun. :(

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Hah. :) Well, it was my only big concert ever, I'm not that lucky.

Papaco

Papaco Member

I went to a LP concert in 2011 and I got seat tickets too. And it was just awesome! Everybody stood up, sang, jumped and enjoyed themselves a lot. You probably won't be moshing, but it won't be a classic concert either, haha. Don't worry, for serious.

salinameteora

salinameteora Well-Known Member

If you are on 2nd tier then it is a nightmare!! soon as someone stands up you have to also stand to see. Hospitality Suites are cool for access to drinks and being comfortable, but you somehow feel isolated from the energy.
    My advice would be... go to your gate to seating section then once through just go bar and wander back through the standing access :)

salinameteora

Seen LP everytime they have played UK and they never fail to impress, no matter if it is a huge festival gig or a small intimate one. They give 110% without fail

salinameteora

You are forgetting that the back part of that standing area is usually where sound and lighting deck is, and it is not that long in actuality