The Carnivores Tour: One More Month

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by shadowofthehabit92, Jul 3, 2014.

Quack

Quack Well-Known Member

Aiiiight so I listened to a bunch of Love Lust Faith + Dreams tracks and honestly it just sounds like electro pop-punk. I mean damn, it makes Living Things look like ATS at points. Whats with all the "woooah oh-oh-ohhhhhs"? Is this what I should expect from a 30STM show?

shadowofthehabit92

shadowofthehabit92 Well-Known Member

Love Lust Faith + Dreams is okay. Try This Is War and A Beautiful Lie. Those are much better albums

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Third time I'm seeing them we got pit tickets for Jones Beach. Also crossing our fingers for meet and greet passes, I'm hoping to meet them for the first time. If I do I'm just going to challenge Mike to a Rap battle lol just to see what he would say.

shadowofthehabit92

This is my first time. I didn't get pit tickets, but I got general admission tickets. This will also be the first time I'll attend a concert at a baseball stadium.

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Mike Shinoda tweeted that they will be adding two more songs to play live from The Hunting Party. That makes 5. I imagine Final Masquerade will be one of them.

shadowofthehabit92

I just saw this. As much as I'd like them to Drawbar before FM, since they are only adding two more songs, I hope they do another full song rather than Drawbar. When Mike said they were adding two songs, maybe he meant full songs. Maybe if they keep the Mike Solo Medley, they'll add a rap verse from THP for the third verse, or do a verse as an intro to a song. Of course, I'd rather there be full songs, but this wouldn't be a bad addition.

I really thought there would be a chance of them bringing NMS back, but maybe not.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    BIBBLE

BIBBLE Well-Known Member

I really hope they bring back The Catalyst evantually.. It's an amazing live song when I saw them live it was one of the best moments of the show.

shadowofthehabit92

If they continue the Catalyst theme in the show (The Requiem/Catalyst, Catalyst part in UIG intro, and the "Lift Me Up, Let Me Go" part in BIO), I kind of doubt they will play the song in full. It would be nice though! So, what do you guys think the rotating songs for Carnivores will be? I feel like they will play the same THP songs each night, but what others do you think we will see rotated? I know they will rotate HT non-singles, but what else do you think we will see? No More Sorrow? WTCFM?

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Honestly, their first album (self titled) to me stands as their best work. It's more experimental than A Beautiful Lie imo and very unique.

shadowofthehabit92

I honestly kind of forgot about that album. I'll have to give it another listen. I remember I listened to it a long time ago and there were some songs I really liked on there.

Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

I love how all three bands of "The Carnivores Tour" have at least one vegan member. Of course it's a musical standpoint.

shadowofthehabit92

Ironic indeed haha

BIBBLE

BIBBLE Well-Known Member

I also doubt there gonna play The Catalyst.. and I doubt there gonna play ATS songs like WTCFM, W&K and BLACKOUT because they require extra equipment on stage.

shadowofthehabit92

I have the feeling they are going to play one constant setlist for this tour. I hope not though. I know for the MTM, ATS, and LT U.S. tours they had 3-4 different sets they used. I hope they do the same for Carnivores. Gosh, at least use two different sets.

Garrett Dash Maichel

Garrett Dash Maichel Member

I wonder if LP's setlist will be the same setlist they used at the international shows.

shadowofthehabit92

Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

I hope the tour isn't on that crappy setlist as the last couple of shows.

Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

It would be awesome if 30STM added some songs of their debut or A Beautiful Lie to their setlist for this tour.

BIBBLE

BIBBLE Well-Known Member

I agree 30STM totally ignores all there older albums in there live show, they play no songs from there first album and 2 songs from there second album.

kevin515

kevin515 Active Member

Does anyone know yet whether or not LP will be the last band to play during this tour as they have in the past. I know they're considered to be co-headlining with 30 STM so wasn't sure if I should expect any change.