"Hybrid Theory - Live at Download Festival 2014" available for download

Discussion in 'News' started by minuteforce, Aug 12, 2014.

[A.W.]

[A.W.] Active Member

No E-Mail! Why??

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Just got a response from the Customer Care service at Warner. They gave me the links but I won't download it here at work, internet is being lame today at the office and I don't want to risk an error in the download.

Flozuki

Flozuki LPA VIP LPA VIP

What, best papercut will always be at RAR 2004. Dat interaction between Mike and Chester, the crowd, the weather (sun :D ). No contest =)

Despite that, still waiting for my download :/

lovablepanda

lovablepanda Well-Known Member

Got mine fully downloaded and listened completely. It sounded awesome. Wish I could have gone to see them perform live while they were in London.

MattLP

MattLP No control No surprise

Love Ht as much as I love THP, HT is the best LP album, it will never get old, rock out like its 1999. HT forever

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Glad to hear that that's been sorted out, at least. :)

JSigcha10

JSigcha10 Well-Known Member

Listened to this and I loved it. It reminds me of my younger days and the early 2000's. I would've gladly paid a large amount to see it live. Reading some of the review and comments of people who already had their show of the Carnivores tour makes me worried about when I see them and 30STM in a week. I've seen many negative comments, whether it be from the forum here, FB, Instagram etc. about the performances for the tour. Also, the setlist doesn't really get me as pumped as I thought it would, mostly because I know that the setlist for Jones Beach next week is going to be what i've already seen from the first few shows, and the songs from THP that I would love to see performed aren't even there.

Paree

Paree I love my scars!

Why there is parental advisory label.i dont think any of the HT songs has swear words

minuteforce

It's a live recording, so some of the banter might include expletives and there's probably also the "MOTHERFUCKER" at the end of "A Place For My Head" too. I haven't had the time to listen to the album yet

Yatesy

Yatesy Member

I was there, very near to the front, and I agree this was the best gig i've ever been to. I do hope that they release the footage of this as the audio doesn't do it justice!

Flozuki

Flozuki LPA VIP LPA VIP

Well, just don't look at the setlists would help a bit.Same for the feedback. People always tend to
    spoil themselves and I don't know why :D

Kiq

Kiq We're a broken people living under loaded gun

I hear it just one time, and was enough to hear a lots of profanity, the most coming from Mike, especially in Points of Authority :D

deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

Listening to it now and it sounds great.

Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member

Listened to them, They are absolutely WONDERFUL! And the FLAC audio is so clear. I love the mix on this.

lovablepanda

lovablepanda Well-Known Member

Negative? Really, I thought their Tampa show was fantastic. It was a fun for me and I think it was well worth the money I spent. I think the setlist Linkin Park is running for this tour is really good because you're really getting the biggest and best moments of all the albums which is turns out is a lot of fun for a concert.

minuteforce

Here's how I'd explain it: the vast majority of people you'll see commenting about the performances on this board obviously did not attend those particular shows but, instead, have heard second-hand details and watched bootleg videos of those shows.

Over the years, all of us have collectively watched live performances by the band through YouTube and also in the flesh ... infinite times. A lot of things don't impact us anymore; we don't really notice an average performance where nothing goes off without a hitch, so people will tend to seek out and focus on the shortcomings instead.

SigmaZero

SigmaZero Well-Known Member

I'm getting ready to redeem my copy. Does anyone know of a good FLAC to ALAC converter? I have an iPod touch, so that's why I need to know. Also, I have a PC, and it's running Vista.
    EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. Used Xrecode.
    I'm loving this performance of Hybrid Theory. It's pretty damn good.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

Amazing performance, but quality should have been on par with the live tracks given with the xbox edition of the hunting party.

Bonus live tracks come in at 45:15 mark.

[video=youtube;BfHbYf1T3rA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfHbYf1T3rA[/video]

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

I just want to say Chester sounded awesome throughout the show.

Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Frackin Frackers (",)

well still no email, so i have been forced to get this with a little unorthodox'd method.....oooooops! sorry lost patience ;)
    Awesome performance from LP, wish i had been their.....never mind i can wait till Novembers tour date at the O2 ;)