Favorite Linkin Park interviews throughout their career

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Broman, Nov 19, 2014.

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

I stumbled upon this interview today and found it to be very entertaining, definitely one of my favorites show casing Chester and Brad just letting loose and eventually getting the interviewer to ease up and act a bit silly as well.

[video=youtube;1po3_f606t4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1po3_f606t4[/video]

The thing most interesting is the fact that every now and then, I find interviews I've never seen before which are either very informative or just downright funny. With that said, I was curious as to what some of your favorite interviews are? With so many to pick from, I'm sure we're all bound to like interviews some of us have never seen before :)

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

This is definitely one of my personal favourites. Perhaps my only favourite, I don't know

[YOUTUBE]90PFDVlg8I0[/YOUTUBE]​

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

So many interviews, Brad's really funny, Chester's frank and reveals stuff and is pretty philosophical, Rob's pretty informative. So, most interviews with one of those three is pretty great and when more than one person do interviews, its better. Honestly, Joe talks too less and Mike talks too much. That's all.

Although, I really do appreciate the fact that Mike is such a nice person and makes himself accessible and does so many interviews. With that said, the google play interview that Mike and Brad did (Mike: "We did have a live audience and we did not receive a standing ovation" :lol:), The "insane" interview with Brad and Joe where Brad starts talking in Spanish and the recent one where Mike and Phoenix talked about playing ALITS and KTTK live :)() and made fun of Mattew mcconaughey were all pretty cool. THP had good interviews IMO.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

The one where Mike speak about the state of rock in the currently music industry.

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

You forgot the kappa?

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Did i :kappa:

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

Holy shit, I died a little, lol.