The Venting Out Thread

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Squish Mitten, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Person

Anonymous Person You promised me flesh!

Alright, this might sound really stupid and immature and High school drama-ish, but oh well. I think that relationships in high school or really stupid and are almost always doomed for failure, based upon recent personal experience. And then the person you thought you loved goes for a friend, it sucks lol. But you have to move on, like i am after i post this.

2. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Yeah but Experience over No Experience, i can sing a song about No Experience :rolleyes:
    Also i know people who meet in "High Scholl" (here in Germany its other called) and they are together right now , and it seems like something that can holkd a long time. But yeah , its more a random thing , many relationships i knew were broken. Well but Experience over No Experience. I am damned :halfkappa:

3. travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

It's just like life after school, but the people are more condensed. Even if you find a person you love in high school, both of you have so many options that will catch your eye that it will be hard to stay together. For me, there were 700 girls that were within 3 years of my age at my high school. Also 700 other boys checking out your girlfriend. That's a lot of competition.

Personally I think monogamy is impossible for some people. Humans are curious and we like to have sex. Some are good with one person and some like to try out many. I don't hold that against them.

The only advice I can give is that if you're in a relationship, just enjoy the moment and treat them like the only other love interest in the world. Don't expect it to end, but if it does just realize that it's not the end of the world and it's normal and healthy to break up if both members aren't fully enjoying it.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  4. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

i really fucking dislike work.

5. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Being in a high school relationship, I don't think this is gonna last or that this is something serious. But fuck it, it's fun (most of the time). So yeah, as Michele said, experience > no experience. I can't imagine a relationship like this will hurt me in the future.

6. Anonymous Person

Anonymous Person You promised me flesh!

Yeah, and that's what i figured, i just needed an extra opinion or two, so thanks

7. Michele

wow , i am an expert without any experiences , i should be a guru or something :kappa:

8. polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

I really studied hard for this stupid 3d geometry math test. No one else did. I nailed the logic in every question. I was hoping to cross 40 atleast. I got 32/50. I got the highest mark but again, none of the others studied and I spent a whole day without even eating lunch on this. I lost freaking 18 marks due to calculation errors. You can't tell me I didn't have enough practice because I passed elementary school. I mean, 6+6=36? 4+2=7? 4-2=6? -6-1=-4?(I checked this problem twice and I didn't notice it at all) What the fuck is wrong with me? In one question, to find the direction ratios of a line, I subtracted the position vector of one point from itself:)facepalm:) I was the last one to submit the paper too. What is the absolute point of studying anything if you're such a dumbfuck anyways. I need to go enroll in preschool again.

9. Michele

Well , the main problem i see here is , that you wasnt concentrated. Maybe you was to focused one something. I mean , you know that you are able to do it, some stupid failures, it happens. Yeah i know this. Once i made a failure : 1*1=2 , because i wasnt concentraded. Its annoying i know , but next time it will be better , i am sure :)

10. Filip

Definitely concentration. Work on it.

11. GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

That happens to me so much time too.
    Don't get too focused on one thing,but also don't lower your concentration.Don't ignore small things.Perhaps you were too focused to the formula,which maybe distracted you from noticing small errors such as basic calculations.
    It's okay,you tried your best.Keep studying,but don't strain yourself,skipping your lunch is not good :)

12. GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Get a job you can enjoy :)

13. Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

Well you nailed the logic, so maybe you can relax on the studying a little next time? Maybe you got a little sleep deprived so you couldn't focus like you should've been able to.

14. polleo

Thanks guys :)

I have a math test on monday again :lol: So, I'll see.

15. Michele

Good Luck , you have the power o do it!

16. shadowofthehabit92

shadowofthehabit92 Well-Known Member

Four finals in three days. UGGGHHHHH

17. UltimateLegend

UltimateLegend Well-Known Member

If you're allowed to use a calculator, I recommend typing in everything, even the smallest of equations. This will lower the chances of getting it wrong.

18. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

All do this all the time. I'll put 2 squared into my calculator sometimes just to make sure I'm right.

19. Filip

Seriously? :lol:

I've done so many problems in my head that I don't even need a calculator on tests anymore. I know the squares until 30+ by heart and any multiplications with numbers under 20 I do in my head (ex. 16x13). But oh well.

20. polleo

Nope, no calculators but I make silly mistakes not exactly math mistakes.

Good for you :) But probably useless after school I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.