Premium package tickets?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Krizlinkin, Feb 25, 2015.

Krizlinkin

Krizlinkin Active Member

Hi!
    Got tickets to a linkin park show :D and I bought the "premium package". I'm very excited to finally meet and see them live! Does somebody have experiences of that package? Yes I know I'll be allowed to attend the meet and greet and read some info on LPs website, but what happens after the m&g? I read somewhere that they'll be sent to the pit but at the very back, so not the best place. After all, package includes early entry so where will I get to watch the concert, on the front or far away of the stage? Thanks for replies in advance and sorry for my bad English :)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

The way it works is you get early access into the concert area and can watch all the other acts until the Meet and Greet Starts. At that point you leave to go meet the band at the expense of wherever you were standing for the concert. After you've met the band, you'll then be directed back to the pit, which will more than likely be full. At that point, it'll be entirely up to how persistent you are to reach front row by shoving through a ton of people. I managed to pull it off so I won't say its impossible, but it certainly was very hard to do.

Krizlinkin

Krizlinkin Active Member

Thanks for reply! It's good to know in advance. But it seems that the concert is going to be an outdoor concert (so no seats probably) so my view is not going to be very good. Was it long time to the concert's beginning after m&g? But I thought it is an awesome opportunity to meet the band. Oh do you know what is "on-site host"? That was a thing I was wondering in the package's description? And sorry for all these questions :)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

The concert that I saw them at was outdoor as well, but it had seats. Every venue differs, best to find out.
    So the concert began around 5:30pm from what I remember and the Meet and Greet was at 7:30. I missed out on the other acts so expect that.
    I think on-site host is the disclosed location where you will meet them at the venue.

Krizlinkin

Krizlinkin Active Member

Ok. Thank you so much for answers :)))

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

No problem :)

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

Have a great time! Be sure to take it all in. Don't record on your phone very much

Krizlinkin

Krizlinkin Active Member

Thanks! Yeah, I'll enjoy the concert and not record too much :)