RANDOM THOUGHTS 26 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Ree, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Hmm, I think I pissed me dad off at the ritual today. Oh well, whatever.

2. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Jeez. It's not that hard!

3. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Yeah I have difficult hair, it wouldn't be that easy. :lol:

4. RyRy

RyRy LPA VIP LPA VIP

Not if he wants hair like yours.

:kappa:
    <3 u

5. Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

Kinda wish more Metal bands went instrumental. It's not really a reflection on my distaste for Metal vocals (I love Extreme Metal vocals), I just feel that sometimes music can be so much more powerful if it were devoid of vocals, letting the music be the main focus. With a genre such as Metal, you can do incredible things to really evoke emotion in a listener, be it sorrow, longing, nostalgia etc. A lot of people see Metal as a genre solely rooted in anger, and that saddens me.

6. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

No one cares about metal music besides you, Gibs :kappa:

7. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Now i am back from ROCK AM RING, i finally can share my experiences with you:

Wow, cant describe the feeling i have in the moment. WHAT A FESTIVAL. Great people, great bands, great shows. So "motherfucking" incredible (you Americans overuse this shit way to much :kappa: )

Some bands i saw there:

A Day To Remember
    Saw them, because i wanted to see 3 bands after them. They were ok i think. But it sounded all the same to be honest.

Three Days Grace
    FUCK. A DREAM CAME TRUE. They were amazing, i really like Matts voice, also if he isnt Adam. I just missed Time Of Dying in the setlist :/
    All in all it was just great, i am Machine is live pretty cool.

Foo Fighters
    Hands down. One of the best concerts i saw to this date. What a "FUCKING" great performance. Dave knows his shit. And the show. AMAZING. Just changed the stage in the middle of the crowd nd the shit just turned :lol: And the music, wow they did a hell of a job. SO DAMN GOOD. Also if i dont know much of their songs know, i think i finally should start to lisen to these guys. Best Of You was so fucking amazing :cry:

Slipknot
    Damn it. These show was hot as hell. The burned the crowd down. With these flames the show was amazing. Musical it was pretty cool too :headbang: So Metal, much fire, wow :doge: Seriously, they were a great closing for the festival. Need to learn this lyrics too :|

Slash
    Wow, this man know how to handle a guitar :worship: And Myles Kennedys voice was amazing. He sounds as good as Axl in his earlier days. So great to hear such fucking great musicans live. Just wow.

Papa Roach
    One of these bands i wanted to see live atleast once. Wow. So much energy. And one of the few bands i could sing the lyrics to :lol: But seriously, Scars touched my heart :cry: and Warriors, Last Resort, Lifeline , To Be Loved... just fucking rocked. Jocob hit his head at one camera in the beginning so he bleeded the whole show over :lol: Seemed like he didnt recognized it :lol: Definitely one of the highlights.

Rise Against
    The 4th time i saw them and sadly i have to say it wasnt as good as i hoped it. Could be the sound, but i dunno what Tim took. His singing life is very confusing to me....

All in all it was a fucking great festival. Definitely one of the best weekends to date. SO GREAT. Hopefully i can visit it next year again.

8. polleo

I can't believe how much of my family I've pissed off by not fucking sleeping in the night. Like, its not a big deal. Its the holidays, just let me be my miserable self and watch youtube videos all night, Jeez.

9. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

To be fair, it's not healthy for you. You've gotta understand their concerns, they only wish what's best for you.

10. lime treacle

Maybe she sleeps... all morning.

11. polleo

Yeah, but its not my fault, I genuinely can't get to sleep at night. Its really frustrating to lie down for hours trying to sleep and not being able to and then to be yelled at for getting up instead. Sometimes, my family and relatives treat me like I'm some brat and it really hurts. I know it sounds like a small deal but I already kinda hate myself and this kind of shit just makes me feel worse.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  12. lime treacle

^If you avoid trying to sleep at night because you can't, you're never going to start sleeping at night. Your body gets used to a sleep–java cycle; I had 4 days free of school last week and I would go to sleep very late and sleep until very late, and now I'm having trouble falling asleep when I would like to. The solution is to keep trying; if you still can't, there could be a health issue involved.

13. Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

14. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Code:
    calm,
    fitter,
    healthier
    and more productive;
    a pig
    in a cage
    on antibiotics.

15. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

That song is amazing.

16. Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

'This is War' by 30 Seconds To Mars is one of the best albums I've ever heard

17. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

I've just listened to Dominic by Ramona Lisa on repeat for about an hour. I think this is my new favourite song. I'm gonna listen to it until I hate it.

18. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

If anyone in CA needs some rain, grab a bucket and head for Louisiana! We have plenty!

19. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

RIP Sir Christopher Lee

[​IMG]
    [thumb]http://www.thediviningnation.com/wizard/sarwht.jpg[/thumb]
    [thumb]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111154983/3742545-countdooku.jpg[/thumb]
    [thumb]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.100261!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/gal-villain-11-scaramanga-jpg.jpg[/thumb]
    [​IMG]

20. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

There goes another piece of our childhood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.