The Venting Out Thread 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Michele, Jul 24, 2015.

GuliaLuna

GuliaLuna Well-Known Member

Well I dont want school to start :(

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I thought I did well with the interviews. I thought I met the qualifications and I thought that I had shown I was a fit. I thought I did well with the whole process - just to get turned down. And they probably weren't going to tell me unless I e-mailed them to ask how the hiring process was going.

What a shitty 6 months this has been. God damn it.

GuliaLuna

Dont you just hate it when you try to help someone and they ignore you?
    Then they take the attention from your friends and your afraid to talk to your friends to avoid trouble?
    my life

Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

What a fucking shitty day at work. 6 kids got written up in 1 hour. One tried to choke himself to death, while another girl had a nervous breakdown and tried to run away from the school, which took me, 8 other counselors + adults AND her Grandmother to calm her down. It makes me so incredibly sad that something as innocent as an 8 year-old child possesses the will to kill themselves.

outcastboy

outcastboy Sure God's all powerful, but does he have lips?

i tried to be a social being for a change, but after a few days i am back in my room doing my stuff as always, its boring but i cant help myself.

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

I fully feel like this is a compromise.

Also, I missed out on the last chance for something I could've done, today. Damn it.

What am I doing, really. And why should I do anything at this point.

Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

Not even a week into school and I'm getting five hours of sleep every night still.

Why is it so hard?

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Ugh, routine... Something you can never run away from.

GuliaLuna

Well its not like my other friends know what she did to me. Except 1 or 2. The rest are cluless and she doesnt make it obvious to them often :(
    Shes hurt like a few of my friends, and used me to get people in trouble, thank god I didnt .
    In all she has done it to 5-7 other people. Not all of my friends are friends with her though. I would say 4 or 5 she isnt and 4 she is.
    If things get rough Im gonna have to find new friends. Not to mention my friend who is friends with her also has noticed her behavior.
    Pretty soon people are gonna look through her. And people have already. People just think shes inncocent because she is quiet.
    But when she goes and victimizes herself she does it in a way in which people will believe her. I have been a victim of that and
    learned my lesson!

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Sounds like the exact same situation I was in last year. Trust me, you'll forget about her, most people will start to hate her, and life will move on.

GuliaLuna

Oh I can tell you for sure that one of my friends has seen right through her. But theyre still friends. She told me that she ignores people out of the blue. When I got into a situation with her the first time, she guessed that it was the girl (the one who hurt a few of my friends)

Karma will get her soon. She is gonna reap what she sows soon..
    I had four people tell me that she has done this. Four people. Not to mention someone whom she went to school with a long time ago did. Looks like she has some deep issues that cause her to be like that. The root of the problem is most likely something from her, not from me. I hope I made sense while saying that because I feel like it sounded confusing. Meaning Im not the reason, but she is due to issues she may have.

brady

For me, I was the second person. We were close friends for like a year and then she told me she didn't like her boyfriend anymore, then she broke up with him. And before we ever went anywhere she just started ignoring me, blaming me for all her problems, so I just told her "Fuck you" and left. She immediately moved onto to another guy, and not long after she broke his heart, and now she's onto some upperclassman football player, and I'm just praying he crushes her pathetic excuse for a heart.

But after I cut ties, a lot of her close friends that I had become friends with started to see the evil in her and cut ties with her and became close friends with me.

It's just so sad to see that there are people so heartless that they'd take advantage of so many other people and just fuck them over.

Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

I swear to god, my father just loves to drives my family apart. Such a selfish man. And then he comes at me meaning to attack me like a psychopath last night. 10 months more and I'll be liberated.

LazorCozmic

LazorCozmic Banned

Went zip-lining at Treetop Trekking and gained a lot of
    [COLOR="1111111"].
    .[/COLOR]
    blisters.

And lost my Sharpie that I was gonna write my name somewhere on the trees. *sigh*
    Also, no souvenir for me this time either.

brady

That fucking sucks. Sorry about that, dude. I hope the best for you in the coming months.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

So , she almost ended our relationship...

Sure , maybe i am a bit to affectionate and i exaggerate sometimes, but how can i be "too nice" ? Why do women think guys can be "too nice", does she want be to become a fucking asshole? Sure, i am a very nice guy, but is this really a problem? And some people didnt like it that i am with her in a relationship i think... "good" friends of her, how dare them? Maybe i shouldnt show it in the public how much i like her (holding hand, kissing her etc), but is this really such a big problem? I dont understand this, well i have to reduce this to a minimum now or i will be friendzoned but all this factors... geeeeez

brady

Hmmm... Maybe she means you're too attached and she just needs some space every once in a while?

Michele

Yeah that could it be and i see that sometimes i am a bit too much on the nerves, but some things i just dont understand :/

brady

Men will never understand women, dude. Just yesterday at a party this one girl just got so pissed at me for no reason and she ignored me for a while and then later she told me "Oh, I wasn't really mad at you." Later I was told by another girl she's just flirting but who knows.

Just try to move past this rough spot in your relationship.

Michele

Yeah, i mean it cant be always be perfect. Its good that she told me her "problems" though. But some things i will never understand, as you said. WOMEN.