The Venting Out Thread 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Michele, Jul 24, 2015.

Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

My friend went through this same thing. He goes to apologize for whatever he did, because he had no idea why she was mad, and she goes "No, I don't hate you, I was kidding".

Fuck.
    That.

That's why I refuse to date again until college.

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Yeah, that makes the most sense.

But seriously, women aren't all that complicated. Its weird when people talk about it like that.

---

I wish my parents would take some of the things I say seriously.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Listen, I didn't think that until that girl I was talking about just randomly started hating me and then stopped. That shit's weird.

polleo

Must have been in a bad mood or might have had a different impression of you. And in a different mood, things and people seem way different and she might not remember the incident as heavily as you do. Probably, I just tried to guess, ha. Women are just as stupid and obvious as men are as far as I can see.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

As all humans. I think i can handle the situation but there are things that i dont like in the moment...

outcastboy

outcastboy Sure God's all powerful, but does he have lips?

i have the exact opposite problem with women, i'm too indifferent and rude sometimes, so the relationship always gets sour after a while

GuliaLuna

GuliaLuna Well-Known Member

Wow! almost in the same situation we were werent we? Then my friend talked to her. He never knew her but he just went and talked to her. I personally dont want to know anything because I know she lied to him! I dont know what she did to my friends before but it was pretty bad! Im sure I can get evidence on what she did even if it is a small piece. Im sorry to hear about your situation. These kind of things make you feel worthless and worthy of being used and lied to :'(

When she first got angry with me, she lied to me at first why she was. 5 days later she told the truth, that she was upset that I insulted what she loves when I didnt! I said something else. It was a miscommunication but they way she handled it just by lying is even worse!

polleo

I just want to stay alone in my own head safely all day and night. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Michele

Update to my "solved" problem:

A good friend of my gf told me, that some malipulating bitches told her to break up with me (maybe not in this words, but they definitely mean it). Some people are so sad and lonely that they need to end other relationships to be happy? How stupid is this?. What is sad, just the one friend and another good friend told her to continue with me. Other friends (who didnt saw me ONCE) told her too to break up with me. THEY DIDNT EVEN KNOW ME!

I hate people.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
    brady

It's just so amazing how someone can just fill their brain with so much lies to the point where they actually believe it's true. I swear this girl actually thinks everything was all my fault even she was the one who literally fucked everything up for herself.

But I'm so glad that I have no classes with her besides homeroom which doesn't really matter and my locker is no longer right next to her.

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Whoa!!
    Bud, don't let that thing be your and your gf's concern.

LazorCozmic

LazorCozmic Banned

:(

GuliaLuna

GuliaLuna Well-Known Member

Now she isnt even wanting to be with my friends during the school day. One of my friends who I trust. He graduated recently. I told him about this, and now he talked to her about it! I dont even care what she had to say because I knew that she couldve lied. My friend said hello to her as if she was happy to see her. And the girl (liar) just looked at her as if she didnt care. She didnt say hi. She looked at her and did a little wave with no smile. All on the first day of school. Honestly, I think she let being a president of a club get to her head. I

Michele

The problem is, she thinks the "bitches" are good ones. I dont know how i can show her that they arent. I mean, this one person of them is such a sad and poison person, it hurts. So egoistic and evil.

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Don't tell her that they are wrong, but show her that they are wrong. Proof that you're not like what they say, if she isn't aware of that fact already.

Michele

Sure i will and i am doing right now, but why are peope such fucking idiots?

brady

So many issues, so little time to actually give them thought. And now that I have some free time to just lie in bed, all of these awful emotions are flooding me. Why must I always be so stressed out?

polleo

Eh.

I wish life would just slow down for me.

Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

Some people just don't understand the concept of introversion. They think they really know everything about the introverts they associate with.

Please.

EDIT: And even further, some people are just douchebags by nature. I can't take another minute of the snarky-ass pretentious shit in AP Music Theory from the guys from my school. The girls at our sister school as sick are fuck of it too.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    brady

I feel you. One day, I swear I'm gonna get in a fight at practice or something. Every day they push me further and further and I have had enough of their shit and I won't take it anymore.