Live Releases / #LPDSP Campaign

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Søuł, Aug 31, 2015.

Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

Hi, guys! If you're a fan of Linkin Park's live show and are interested in hearing them from the comfort of your own home, mixed and mastered just like you were actually there, we have a proposition for you.

[​IMG]

"From 2007 to 2012, Linkin Park released live recordings of their shows for fans to relive the experiences of their shows again. This petition is to bring those back so fans from all over the world can have another opportunity to live in the moment again."​

For those unaware, throughout the better halves 2007 through 2012, the band had released Digital Souvenir Packages (DSPs) where fans could buy the audio from shows the band had just played. It started on Projekt Revolution 2007 and sadly ended after the band's two big shows in South Africa in 2012. This is because of a major lack of promotion for them.

Mike was asked about it on the band's recent tour, and he said the band is totally on board with the project... but the label isn't. Apparently it is Warner Bros Records that have kept a hold on the band releasing DSPs and are preventing further release of them.

With your help, we can get our petition to 10,000 signatures so that we can appeal to Warner Bros. Records (hopefully) and get live shows spanning the band's entire career - not just future shows. This means we can finally get rare, pro-edited audio of old rare songs like 'Hit The Floor' and 'Easier To Run', as well as new songs like 'Guilty All The Same' and 'Castle Of Glass'. If you want to help our initiative, help us out by signing the petition and tweet it out to your LP friends using the hashtags #LPDSP and #NobodysListening!

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

I signed this and was #999 and I do fully support it.

Quack

Quack Well-Known Member

Why do i need to give my address and postal code D:

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

I signed the fuck out of that.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

You got something to hide, Quack?

Quack

Quack Well-Known Member

:shifty:

hehehehehehehe

Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

Thanks everyone for signing! We still have quite a ways to go so please spread the word! Every signature is appreciated :D

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

You can't fucking hide your goddamn cartel! :kappa: