Best Wishes <3 - Patrick

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Pat, Apr 1, 2016.

Pat

Pat LPA VIP LPA VIP

Dear Linkin Park Association Community,

I've came to a conclusion to write this little "letter" because i think I owe you some explanation.
    Not many of you asked where i was or what I did because - well... i wasn't there at any time anyway. Just in the shoutbox, maybe.
    Anyway, the thread is about this, I would like to say bye to everyone who is registered here to this forum.
    I really won't appear that much anymore (well, i guess many already realized)... im not that much into linkin park anymore, i am still a fan but i really dont follow ANY of their news anymore. And also since i have nothing to say because of this reason, i dont post anything.
    And i want to apologize to staff members because i guess ive been using this forum just to spread my links of soundcloud and youtube when i created a new track or remix. I appreciate that some of you listen to them, but thats not really the purpose of this forum, isnt it? And since i really am not here anymore, i just wanted you to tell that i am thankful to everyone who has supported me all over the years, and that im glad i found some great and amazing friends over here. This is not a good bye letter or all that, i still will appear i guess.... when a new album is out, or just when i want to know how you guys are doing. But for what i can tell, i wont visit you guys here very often anymore. This is not supposed to be a long thread but i wish you guys all the best, amazing health and success in what you do, you guys are amazing.

See you!

Patrick​

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Damn. I'll miss you man. Thanks for all the amazing remixes you did in the MMUs over the years.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Damn dude! Thank you for your friendship! Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

If this is a fucking aprils fool, you better tell me :cry:

Otherwise. Thank you for all. Maybe there will be a time and a place, we can meet each other (shouldnt be a problem in Germany, or? ;) ) I wish you all the best for your future, be healty and have a nice life. All the best

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

This isn't even funny

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Thank you all for not forgetten me and that you haven't eaten all my cookies!

Zak

Zak HEY, EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

April fools.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

No, he is serious.

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Dun dun dunnn!!!!