New Linkin Park Puzzle Piecing Together Potential Cover Art

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Feb 13, 2017.

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

You clearly haven't got your LPA Twitter notifications turned on which, btw, EVERY SINGLE PERSON reading this thread should have on as we bring you updates faster than LP! :halfkappa:

Also, LP tweeted this, which is awesome:

Bane, Vic and Sasuke like this.
    MaX-1991

MaX-1991 Member

well, at least it wasnt in all the cases. i remember the BID puzzle wasnt leaked at his momment

Private Donut

Private Donut Well-Known Member

My money goes to this being the cover for the single. At this point I'd say this feels like it belongs to a different artist/group. All in all it doesn't matter to me what it looks like, as long as the song is good.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

My only comment is why on earth did anyone have the complete image? I would've assumed every Ambassador had ONE image and ONLY ONE?

That would've been more interesting. The Ambassadors holding each image should've been kept in the dark just like everybody else. Label clearly hasn't thought the whole promotion cycle through. Or that's my perception unfortunately.

As for the album cover speculation and rating, the band decides what image they want for their bodies of work, and while everyone is entitled to their opinion, it would be most appreciated that it didn't come across as a petulant demand, it's annoying. Get your toys back in the pram.

Zain

Zain Well-Known Member

Whether this is the album cover or not, I really dig it. I am really obsessive when it comes to album covers so I hope the new one can be colourful/unique. I found The Hunting Party album cover a bit boring tbh

brady, Deliveranze and Bane like this.
    SkullDevil217

SkullDevil217 Dork Of Ages

It's on growing on me the more I look at it. At first I was "eh" about it, but when someone mentioned the prospect of the kids in the pic being Mike and Chester's, it's making me look at it differently with the personal meaning they're going for.

Petar, Orena, eunyoungg and 1 other person like this.
    Orena

Orena LP soldier, Writer

It happens every time a new Linkin Park song/album is about to come out, that I get so nervous and wonder what it will sound like, will it be as good as the first one was, what will be different this time, and so on (can't help the over thinking)... The same thing keeps happening. But, the way how they've been talking about it (the guys) does make me look differently at the whole concept of this new record.
    I am so hoping for songs that bring that sense of honesty when you listen to them, relate to them, and since I spend so much time commuting to school and back home, this is what I need the most. <3

Dayz

Dayz Now or Never

ATS album cover give this abstract feeling and you don't really know what it is, it could be anything you can relate to. Thus each person have their own interpretation of the art. While this new puzzle seems like a random Instagram post, which clearly has it subject and context, a family/people at the beach during sunset enjoying their moment.

mandylane

mandylane Well-Known Member

it looks good

Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

I think it's meant to represent the 6 of them as childrens, tying in with the 'personal' aspects of the record

Alexrednex likes this.
    Dyl

Dyl Well-Known Member

So it is confirmed that it is the album cover

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Agreed. While I really like their designed album covers, I see this photo and think its new, colorful, they're stepping outside their normal boundaries, and I kinda like the aesthetic of it. I would be on board if this was the album cover. Or would be cool to see this as the single cover and something within a similar theme as the album cover.

EDIT: Thank you staff for censoring the final image. I like the whole puzzle feel to this, and I prefer it not be spoiled, if even if this isn't the most mind blowing of puzzles. Appreciated :)

Zain, Iopia and Ree like this.