February 27, 2017 - The Late Late Show with James Corden

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin, Feb 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Zain

Zain Well-Known Member

False alarm guys...Sorry xxx

2. Sasuke

Sasuke Modern Prog enjoyer LPA Super Member

She actually did, but Chester's voice was much more louder than her. that's why.

3. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Would make more sense for people to spread word to create HYPE for the track and album

But they can suit themselves.

Not everyone lives in LA. At least let LPU members watch a recording of it or something

4. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Well-Known Member

Yeah I knew it was too good to be true for Invisible to be played at this time. I bet it will come in March or April

5. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

"I bet it will come in March" is like saying "I don't think it'll come in the next [x] hours you guys" (it's already March where I am.)

Kareem Saad likes this.
  6. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

It's more like "I bet it'll be out within the next 30 days"

7. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

You're starting to sound as entitled as some of the others here. Just chill out, song will come when it gets here.

brady likes this.
  8. Blake

I'm not sounding entitled

Brad just trolled the whole LP fanbase

Regardless, I'm not saying that we need to hear the song. I'm fine with waiting, I'm just saying people who heard the song should be able to talk about it.

9. minuteforce

What're you talking about? Is this something he said during a chat?

10. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Well-Known Member

Ya got me there. But I lean more towards April.

Elaine likes this.
  11. MarcusArelius

MarcusArelius Well-Known Member

Has any LPU member commented on "Invisible" yet?

12. Blake

No, the picture he posted

I haven't seen a single comment outside of that Mike does sing the whole song with Chester on background vocals.

Which we already knew.

Like Kevin said above, if they signed a contract they can't legally talk about it or they can get sued. So maybe everyone had to sign a legal document

13. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Holy shit people, CHILL. I would not expect a new song within the next couple of weeks, the band is still focusing on promoting Heavy and One More Light, especially with the release of the music video just on the horizon. Invisible was only played to give the LPU members in the area a treat at the live show, I'm sure if they had been booked at a much later date, they wouldn't be so secretive about this shit. Y'all are over hyping everything.

14. Meteorain

Meteorain Well-Known Member

You're not the only one. I was raising an eyebrow when it first came up they might play Invisible. Said to myself I'll be surprised if they do that this early.

When I commented on how I'd be a little disappointed if they played it only for LPU who lived in or could make it to Los Angeles, it was strictly on the keyword of "if" (If it was played). Never meant to suggest they did for sure.

I guess it's going to be hard to find out for sure what did or didn't happen, considering the idea that if they played it they were asked not to talk about it, and if it were played for LPU members, I think they'd have enough respect for the band's wishes to comply.

15. Meteorain

This is an idea I like. If they really played Invisible and since LA-based LPU members shouldn't be seen as anymore special, then post the video to the LPU website, which you need a membership just to log in to.

16. Iopia

Iopia Well-Known Member

Problem is, there's absolutely no way the video wouldn't be all over the internet in minutes. I like the idea in theory, but the way they did it is the only way they could've done it without the performance being leaked.

Meteorain likes this.
  17. Meteorain

Good point... can't fully trust LPU members who watch online not to do that with it. Then they can only act so fast to shut down YouTube channels who violate the copyright. Too much hassle to even try to go through all of that.

Oh well. I can wait. I've been one to not download leaks when they've been available for past albums.

Though if it's done in an official way, I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind hearing at least one more song before May 19. Though with only 10 total, I'm capping myself at 2 (including Heavy) even if more than 2 are available early.

I remember with Hunting Party, with how many were available before album release. I tried to resist but I couldn't help myself, then on release day only like half the album was new to me and it didn't feel as good. Don't want that to happen again.

Iopia likes this.
  18. minuteforce

Of course you're gonna hear more songs. The album won't drop until late May, and, without more songs, people will lost interest and hype train will die.

19. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

NOT THE HYPE TRAIN

20. Meteorain

So then... this Corey Messiwhatever guy just violated the terms and if he signed an agreement he could be sued?

If Invisible was played and the audience was bound to an agreement, then I'm betting it was either an honour code agreement and nothing bound by pen to paper, or they said no phones on but we won't try to stop you from talking about it and what you thought of it.