Linkin Park - 'Battle Symphony' Full Song Leaked Online

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

I definitely don't hate it. Just find it a bit boring and vanilla. At least the vocals are very enjoyable, I'm glad there's no screaming on this album.

hybrid1988 and Sasuke like this.
  2. wattmatters

wattmatters Well-Known Member

It has a Coldplay vibe.
    If you imagine Chris Martin singing to these lyrics, sounds like that.

The song is beautiful.
    Good production

3. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

I don't know about you guys, but that production really sounds like something Mike would make. The sample, the synths, the beat - it just screams Mike.

4. Vinifeijo

Vinifeijo i'm dancing with matt damons

What is funny about us that hated both songs?

I say from the bottom of my heart, i love LP and those news songs made me a little sick inside. It's like the girlfriend you loved for years, you helped her with everything you could, supporting all her changes through 15 years, and then at some point she just decides to radically change and "move on" from you.
    I don't know what is funny about that.

Yeah, it's "just music", it's "just a band"... i shouldn't care so much. Maybe that's what i'm starting to do from now on.

5. Zakksalvo

Zakksalvo Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOL if they're still around. Give me a break with this bs

SkullDevil217 and Ecstasy like this.
  6. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

I can't suggest this enough. I came in with low expectations after hearing the preview, but still not expecting a certain sound or for it to be amazing. And I was immediately impressed by the song. Its so different for this band and I fucking love it. I have no problem with this sound because imo, it works.

Halfway Dwight likes this.
  7. Keyboard Warrior

Keyboard Warrior Well-Known Member

Does anyone else feel like the word "mend" would sound better than "fuse" with the armor line?

8. deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

I actually love it.

lpfaneki likes this.
  9. Lotus

Lotus LPA VIP LPA VIP

Oh stop it, Minus. People don't have to like everything LP does and they have the right to voice their opinion just like anyone else.

Edit: maybe you're just aiming at people who constantly complain about the same thing over and over again, but it makes people like me (who are usually pretty positive/neutral about LP) feel like they're douchebags for having a negative opinion.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  10. Forfeit to Break

Forfeit to Break Well-Known Member

It's the level of entitlement people like you express that's funny.

The band are not your girlfriend, they haven't left you or betrayed you, they are completely independent of you and don't owe you anything.

They made music in the past to please themselves, and you happened to like it. They never forced you to like it or pushed themselves on you, you chose to support them. Now they are still making music to please themselves, but you don't happen to like it. That is your choice.

11. AkirraKrylon

AkirraKrylon LPA VIP LPA VIP

"You hated the song? Lol must be a nerd, stop complaining. Let's all laugh at you now."

Just ignore that nonsense. It's perfectly fine to have a negative opinion about these latest songs as long as you voice your criticisms in a respectful and mature way.

Iopia likes this.
  12. AndreyKamensky

AndreyKamensky hakuna matata

what if these 2 songs are a mean joke by Mike and the band and the rest of the album is really heavy? Expect the unexpected.

13. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

The difference between your analogy and what's actually going on is the following:

1. Linkin Park is not your girlfriend, as much as you'd like to wish it so.
    2. Linkin Park has no need to do anything for YOUR benefit. Unlike your girlfriend.
    3. You're imagining that Linkin Park needs your PERSONAL help with everything. Which is not true. Linkin Park is a strong, independent black woman who don't need no fan. They can do what they want and don't need your permission to do ANYTHING. Just like your girlfriend.
    4. The band, and by extension, your girlfriend, is not moving on from you. The better analogy here is your girlfriend is doing what she wants to do to make herself happy, and YOU'RE going "I don't like that, I don't care what you want, you should do what I want you to do. After everything I've done for you, you should do things for ME, not for yourself."

In other words, you're being a pretty shit boyfriend to Linkin Park. You should apologize with flowers and an assortment of chocolates. I hear they like truffles.

14. Gabriele Soncin

Gabriele Soncin Member

at this point I hope they're going to split up the band. because I can not bear to hear this style. this song is pure s**t. nothing new, no innovation. You can produce pop but with your style in it. Sounds like Taylor Swift (the "together" part...) . Where is my favourite band?

15. Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

I knew this wouldn't sound like what the title made us imagine it to be lol

That being said - Better than Heavy by a lot. Still not used to Linkin Pop (or Pop in general, they're just boring), but at least I like this one.

And to the person above saying they should split up - Oh my fucking God...

ciao_fiv and Modern Guitar God like this.
  16. Narc85

Narc85 Well-Known Member

I logged in just to say that I laughed uncontrollably at this comment.

That and I like the song :)

Oh dear... you signed up to say that? That's an awful thing to say.

Bane and ciao_fiv like this.
  17. Forfeit to Break

Forfeit to Break Well-Known Member

These 5 songs you mean?

AndreyKamensky likes this.
  18. Vinifeijo

Vinifeijo i'm dancing with matt damons

Great reply, thanks.

What i wanted to say is: it's sad for some of us, our complains shouldn't be funny or mocked up.

19. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Welp, I don't have time for this

20. Avo

Avo Don't Stop Running

Yeeah for the record, I only take pleasure in reading the butthurt from those individuals that are acting like their whole world is ending, are somehow in a perpetual state of shock at the new direction, and are continuously replaying their broken record for everyone. Not liking something from an artist is completely fine, and expected. THP wasn't my cup of tea. You know what I did? Other things. God I can't imagine bitching left and right on a forum online about music I don't have to listen to. That's just unfortunate.